Topic: Hello!

I'm Danielle, but call me Ms. Pluzsik. I read up on X-treme when I was 8 on Sonic Retro. I'm currently working on a fanseries called Mobius Redrawn, which is basically quirky adaptations of all the Sonic games in the Classic style. Of course we're adapting Sonic X-treme; our adaptation even has NiGHTS in it! I want to work on AXSX because my friend Martha was excited for X-treme when it was announced, only to be let down when it was cancelled. She ended up recording a 10-minute video of herself screaming how Sega's gonna finish the game "or else" on VHS. (She was 7 or 8, ok?) I want cutscenes and voice acting, FMV would be nice. I want to make it feel like a '90s game. I wonder how similar the cutscenes and Mobius Redrawn will be if I direct...

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forums! One thing you definetly need to have is patience, since ASXS is an ambitious project after all. Also, your friend’s rant reminds me of SammyClassicSonicFan for some reason.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Welcome to the server, my friend. Hope you enjoy your stay. By the way, please tell me more about Mobius Redrawn, that sounds pretty interesting and I would love to know more.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Ms. Pluzsik wrote:

I'm Danielle, but call me Ms. Pluzsik. I read up on X-treme when I was 8 on Sonic Retro. I'm currently working on a fanseries called Mobius Redrawn, which is basically quirky adaptations of all the Sonic games in the Classic style. Of course we're adapting Sonic X-treme; our adaptation even has NiGHTS in it! I want to work on AXSX because my friend Martha was excited for X-treme when it was announced, only to be let down when it was cancelled. She ended up recording a 10-minute video of herself screaming how Sega's gonna finish the game "or else" on VHS. (She was 7 or 8, ok?) I want cutscenes and voice acting, FMV would be nice. I want to make it feel like a '90s game. I wonder how similar the cutscenes and Mobius Redrawn will be if I direct...

Welcome to the forums. I'm your resident "use Sonic music in an edgy fangame cause it's decent all while posting stolen memes" person.

Voice acting was confirmed not to be in it (AXSX is pretty ambitious), but I'm not too sure about cutscenes.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:

Voice acting was confirmed not to be in it (AXSX is pretty ambitious), but I'm not too sure about cutscenes.

Shame, I was really hoping for something akin to pic related

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.44009084.8178/raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f:696a94a5d4.jpg

BakaBlake wrote:

Welcome to the server, my friend. Hope you enjoy your stay. By the way, please tell me more about Mobius Redrawn, that sounds pretty interesting and I would love to know more.

Bakablake how dare you forget to say "DON'T BE LIKE SMBX4 PLZ"

actually I'm okay with you not mentioning that people might not even know of him

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

also i agree mobius redrawn seems neat

(oof double posting)

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Bakablake how dare you forget to say "DON'T BE LIKE SMBX4 PLZ"

actually I'm okay with you not mentioning that people might not even know of him

Darn. I did forget to mention that.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Heya, welcome to the forums ! Ive not been active on my own forums. lol but there has been much needed progress!

AXSX Lead

videonerd91 wrote:

Welcome to the forums! One thing you definetly need to have is patience, since ASXS is an ambitious project after all. Also, your friend’s rant reminds me of SammyClassicSonicFan for some reason.

LOL

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/mobius-redrawn
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Konnichiku/Mobius_Redrawn!