Topic: without the guidance of a doctor. As such,

it would be best to look for organic tablets, which are better, more cost-effective and much more secure overall. Women are more sensitive and caring Vidhigra Review  towards a man's feelings and ego. Hence, when it comes to sex and male whole human body sizing, they do their best to cover up their disappointment and dissatisfaction in the bedroom. However, any man with a really large male whole human body will be able to testify how much sex and satisfaction a large male whole human body can bring to a women. Moreover, any lady who had ever experienced a larger male whole human body, will no doubt miss the fullness and satisfaction that it once brought her. The million dollar question in the thoughts of many men is: "How to develop a larger penis"? If you could find out a way to somehow enhance your height, develop larger muscle tissue, become smarter or enhance your skills at a particular sport, would you pay more attention to this method? Of course you would. What if I tell you that this strategy absolutely cost-effective, comes with absolutely no side effects and does not require any effort on your part? And what if I tell you that this strategy meant to specially help you develop a larger penis? Do you think that you would ignore it? I think if your affiliate knew that there is an effortless strategy to develop the man whole human body larger, she would definitely want you to pay close attention to it. Penis tablets are becoming more and very well-known on the market of men's

Re: without the guidance of a doctor. As such,

Please just stop. I don’t want to look at another random medication description again.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

Please just stop. I don’t want to look at another random medication description again.

I agree. Whoever is doing this needs to put their spambots to rest. This is a forum about a cancelled Sonic game no casual Sonic fan would be interested in, not a forum about puberty and hundreds of penises.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

What is ridiculous is that I actually messaged Andrew on Discord about it, and he deleted all the posts. But he didn't stop them entirely. Guess he should just moderate it more often...

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

AquaTheYoshi wrote:

What is ridiculous is that I actually messaged Andrew on Discord about it, and he deleted all the posts. But he didn't stop them entirely. Guess he should just moderate it more often...

If an IP ban exists for this site, it might be possible to ban the bot IP. However, it doesn't seem like that's possible due to VPNs and stuff existing.

My opinion (which should definitely be taken with a grain of salt): Spambots are just a minor nuisance. Should they be killed off? Definitely. But I feel it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

If an IP ban exists for this site, it might be possible to ban the bot IP. However, it doesn't seem like that's possible due to VPNs and stuff existing.

My opinion (which should definitely be taken with a grain of salt): Spambots are just a minor nuisance. Should they be killed off? Definitely. But I feel it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Actually you have a point

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

I've just realised that this might be our punishment for us not being active. Rip.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

https://belliwaja.deviantart.com/
So I was looking into who was doing this, and it turns out the guy who posted this has a DA account. Wow.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

was about to say doubt it since these usernames seem pretty random but uh
wow
the same stupid spam posts are on the same username except its over on dA