1 (edited by AquaTheYoshi 2017-12-28 12:47:02)

Topic: Cave Story: Sonic Xtreme Forums Edition!

What? The Stabyourself.net forums and the cave story forums have a version of cave story made entirely out of users from the site? Well... WHY NOT OVER HEREEEEEEEEE

So yeah I'm bringing an unoriginal idea to the Sonic Xtreme forums. I will edit dialogue and character sprites to be characters from the forums over here. You can request to be a character not taken yet. The enemies will be replaced with badniks from Sonic Xtreme.

Character list of taken and untaken:
Quote - (reserved for Andrew75, if he doesn't take Quote by the time all other spots are filled up this will be open)
Sue -
Kazuma -
Momorin -
Curly - Aqua/Me (self inserts are awesome, ami-right??? no???? okay...)
Balrog - videonerd91 as Tails
Misery -
Doctor -
King -
Booster -
Itoh -
Toroko -
Jack -
Jenka -
Ballos -
Igor -
Killer Robots - Themselves
Colons - Blubbles (Blubbles are a species I came up with several years ago, and are still canon to my lore)
Chie -
Dr. Gero -
Squid - Itself
Jenka's Dogs - Themselves
Arthur (note: won't be physically there; just mentioned) -
Zett -
Megane -
Shovel Brigade -
Kanpachi -
Mahin -
Santa -
Tetsuzou -
Sandaime -
Chaco -
Malco -
Chaba -
Nurse Hasumi -
Littles - Themselves
Cthulhu -
Numahachi -
Ma pignon -
Robots - Themselves
(Character order retrieved from Cavestory.org)
(would've placed in a Spoiler but this forum doesn't support spoilers so yeah  hmm )
if you want to be part of this mod I am making that is mostly Sonic Unrelated, which is also why I'm just posting this in General Discussion, ask to be a character! When you ask I will add you to the taken character list and add you into the game, and I also WILL credit you for your appearance. Also make sure to tell me how you want to appear, if you don't tell me, I will pick the character in your icon.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

Re: Cave Story: Sonic Xtreme Forums Edition!

I could be either the Doctor or Balrog. I’ll be good on either one, though being a villain is a little different.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

How about you be Balrog. He turns good partway in, but if you want to be the doctor, tell me.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

Also, how do you want to represent yourself? As your icon/Sonic, or something else?

I’ll be Balrog, and my icon can be Tails. It’s weird, yet way cool to be included in a game.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Yeah, being in a game is pretty cool. Do you want to be referred to as your username or Tails? For now I'll call you by Videonerd but I can change it later.

Just use my nickname, which is totally not nerdy at all.

Okay!

https://s10.postimg.org/hu1r74sw9/Npc_Bllg.png
Finished Videonerd's sheet. Yes I'll be calling him Videonerd and not Tails, Videonerd just wanted to represent himself as Tails.

AquaTheYoshi wrote:

Finished Videonerd's sheet. Yes I'll be calling him Videonerd and not Tails, Videonerd just wanted to represent himself as Tails.

hey it tail

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

hey it tail

xd
wanna be in it?

idk

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

AquaTheYoshi wrote:

What? The Stabyourself.net forums and the cave story forums have a version of cave story made entirely out of users from the site? Well... WHY NOT OVER HEREEEEEEEEE

So yeah I'm bringing an unoriginal idea to the Sonic Xtreme forums. I will edit dialogue and character sprites to be characters from the forums over here. You can request to be a character not taken yet. The enemies will be replaced with badniks from Sonic Xtreme.

Quote - (reserved for Andrew75, if he doesn't take Quote by the time all other spots are filled up this will be open)
Sue -
Kazuma -
Momorin -
Misery -
Doctor -
King -
Booster -
Itoh -
Toroko -
Jack -
Jenka -
Ballos -
Igor -
Colons - Blubbles (Blubbles are a species I came up with several years ago, and are still canon to my lore)
Chie -
Dr. Gero -
Squid - Itself
Zett -
Megane -
Shovel Brigade -
Kanpachi -
Mahin -
Santa -
Tetsuzou -
Sandaime -
Chaco -
Malco -
Chaba -
Nurse Hasumi -
Littles - Themselves
Cthulhu -
Numahachi -
Ma pignon -
Robots - Themselves
(would've placed in a Spoiler but this forum doesn't support spoilers so yeah  hmm )
if you want to be part of this mod I am making that is mostly Sonic Unrelated, which is also why I'm just posting this in General Discussion, ask to be a character! When you ask I will add you to the taken character list and add you into the game, and I also WILL credit you for your appearance. Also make sure to tell me how you want to appear, if you don't tell me, I will pick the character in your icon.

Never played CS, but can I be in this?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

Sue -
Kazuma -
Momorin -
Misery -
Doctor -
King -
Booster -
Itoh -
Toroko -
Jack -
Jenka -
Ballos -
Igor -
Chie -
Dr. Gero -
Squid - Itself
Zett -
Megane -
Shovel Brigade -
Kanpachi -
Mahin -
Santa -
Tetsuzou -
Sandaime -
Chaco -
Malco -
Chaba -
Nurse Hasumi -
Littles - Themselves
Cthulhu -
Numahachi -
Ma pignon -
Robots - Themselves

Go ahead. If you are interested in being a character, tell me. Though, I would suggest you at least read through Cavestory.org a bit to give you SOME insight on it before you say "okay can i be this guy I don't know who he is but he sounds cool" and accidentally get an "un-cool" character.

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

Sue -
Kazuma -
Momorin -
Misery -
Doctor -
King -
Booster -
Itoh -
Toroko -
Jack -
Jenka -
Ballos -
Igor -
Chie -
Dr. Gero -
Squid - Itself
Zett -
Megane -
Shovel Brigade -
Kanpachi -
Mahin -
Santa -
Tetsuzou -
Sandaime -
Chaco -
Malco -
Chaba -
Nurse Hasumi -
Littles - Themselves
Cthulhu -
Numahachi -
Ma pignon -
Robots - Themselves

Go ahead. If you are interested in being a character, tell me. Though, I would suggest you at least read through Cavestory.org a bit to give you SOME insight on it before you say "okay can i be this guy I don't know who he is but he sounds cool" and accidentally get an "un-cool" character.

Been awhile since anybody has posted here.