Topic: Even More Sprites of Sonic Xtreme!

It's basically all of the random and weird sprites used during the development. Sadly, there aren't animated.  sad
https://www.spriters-resource.com/saturn/sonicxtreme/
I know it's outdated and nothing new, though a talking bush commented on it yesterday.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Re: Even More Sprites of Sonic Xtreme!

neat, I already saw it.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

I Hope that at least a few sprites from this gets into Axas

XyDarkSonic wrote:

No.
Andrew specifically ripped them himself. His rips are more accurate and better in quality in comparison.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
XyDarkSonic wrote:

No.
Andrew specifically ripped them himself. His rips are more accurate and better in quality in comparison.

I need to address this.

The original source was from 1997, when a user managed to get in touch with Ross Harris (original modeler for SX) and received all the sprites from the entire game in PCX and ANM format.

They both are virtually the same, the PCX format seems to be slightly earlier.

There is no "more accurate" or "higher quality" rips of the sprites.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:
XyDarkSonic wrote:

No.

I need to address this.

The original source was from 1997, when a user managed to get in touch with Ross Harris (original modeler for SX) and received all the sprites from the entire game in PCX and ANM format.

They both are virtually the same, the PCX format seems to be slightly earlier.

There is no "more accurate" or "higher quality" rips of the sprites.

...huh??? Didn't Andrew make a post showing the official AXSX sprites?