Topic: Sega Saturns Game Suggestions

Might have posted this awhiles ago, not sure, ANyways, Whats some Saturn Games you enjoy? Any Region (NA/EU/JAP/K) i prefer PAL ones but all of them work all the same >:^) I was working on my own Side Project earlier based from AXSX (Sonic 3d Blast Remaster with the AXSX Engine) And i looking through all my Saturn Games, And i don't really think i have enough ahahaha,

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Re: Sega Saturns Game Suggestions

Av wrote:

Might have posted this awhiles ago, not sure, ANyways, Whats some Saturn Games you enjoy? Any Region (NA/EU/JAP/K) i prefer PAL ones but all of them work all the same >:^) I was working on my own Side Project earlier based from AXSX (Sonic 3d Blast Remaster with the AXSX Engine) And i looking through all my Saturn Games, And i don't really think i have enough ahahaha,

sONIC MANIA

Sonic R and Sonic Jam. And yes, I did enjoy R.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

3 (edited by TJH 2017-12-02 00:01:20)

Absolutely nothing wrong with liking Sonic R, I love it. Though, the Saturn controls are considerably worse than the 1998 PC and later ports of the game. I have the game for the PS2 via Gems Collection, though that runs at a worse framerate.

I own the PC version that works, though I only use the PS2 version for Multiplayer.

toonjoey wrote:
Av wrote:

sONIC MANIA

Already own them M'Joey

And i prefer the Saturn Controllers and Controls to any console in general, I can't play with anything that isn't a keyboard or a Sega Saturn Controller, I own the Gems Collection, PC, Saturn Versions of the game, I think they're all fine personally, but i haven't put much time into it, beat it on all of them and quit playing after that lmao

PS: Already Beat Sonic Mania 100%

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Av wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
Av wrote:

sONIC MANIA

Already own them M'Joey

And i prefer the Saturn Controllers and Controls to any console in general, I can't play with anything that isn't a keyboard or a Sega Saturn Controller, I own the Gems Collection, PC, Saturn Versions of the game, I think they're all fine personally, but i haven't put much time into it, beat it on all of them and quit playing after that lmao

Unfortunately, most Saturn classics cost 800 trillion dollars due to low production and rarity. See: Panzer Dragoon Saga

MetalSonicCD wrote:
Av wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

sONIC MANIA

Already own them M'Joey

Unfortunately, most Saturn classics cost 800 trillion dollars due to low production and rarity. See: Panzer Dragoon Saga

Already own it.

Av wrote:
MetalSonicCD wrote:
Av wrote:

Already own them M'Joey

Already own it.

Most impressive.