Re: AXSX UDK Version scrapped.

Hello I love your project it's so amazing. But it's dead right. There will never be a new version? Either way thank you so much. smile

eer4000 wrote:

Hello I love your project it's so amazing. But it's dead right. There will never be a new version? Either way thank you so much. smile

Where did you hear this?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
eer4000 wrote:

Where did you hear this?

He's obviously not a native English speaker and just needs to lurk more.

Also, of course AXSX is canceled, Joey. Any project that doesn't have a new announcement daily means it's canceled 5ever

MetalSonicCD wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
eer4000 wrote:

Where did you hear this?

He's obviously not a native English speaker and just needs to lurk more.

Also, of course AXSX is canceled, Joey. Any project that doesn't have a new announcement daily means it's canceled 5ever

you should really join the axsx discord, andrew talks there a bit more often. it's not dead.

I havnt been able to do anything with axsx for over six months now , that's why the lack of updates , keep in mind this is a hobby project which takes back seat to life living situations , I'm free now and work is resuming on the project ! CX

AXSX Lead

Andrew75 wrote:

I havnt been able to do anything with axsx for over six months now , that's why the lack of updates , keep in mind this is a hobby project which takes back seat to life living situations , I'm free now and work is resuming on the project ! CX

Nice, dude. Can't wait.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Andrew75 wrote:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vwNdD1qlkME/hqdefault.jpg

AH YEAH, THIS IS HAPPENIN'!

MetalSonicCD wrote:
Andrew75 wrote:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vwNdD1qlkME/hqdefault.jpg

AH YEAH, THIS IS HAPPENIN'!

ikr  big_smile

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan