Topic: Aqua: Introduction

Hey, I'm new here! I love to animate, play games and make music in my free time. I joined this because I heard about Sonic X-Treme recently (Hey, I wasn't born in the '90s), and I was immediately hooked on it. I researched about it quite a bit, and I found Project AXSX. I will try to contribute to this forum a bit. Nice to be here, excited what to see. big_smile

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

Re: Aqua: Introduction

AquaTheYoshi wrote:

Hey, I'm new here! I love to animate, play games and make music in my free time. I joined this because I heard about Sonic X-Treme recently (Hey, I wasn't born in the '90s), and I was immediately hooked on it. I researched about it quite a bit, and I found Project AXSX. I will try to contribute to this forum a bit. Nice to be here, excited what to see. big_smile

Heyo, nice to meet ya. I'm BakaBlake, memer sidekick of Toonjoey. I hope you contribute well to the forums and not think of SMBX2011-like ideas. Have a nice day!

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

Heyo, nice to meet ya. I'm BakaBlake, memer sidekick of Toonjoey. I hope you contribute well to the forums and not think of SMBX2011-like ideas. Have a nice day!

Do you seriously think I would do that lol

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

No, no-one's as dumb as SMBX.

BakaBlake wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

OHHH I get it now. I thought you meant the fangame, but then I went to check and realized. STILL HIS IDEAS WERE FAIR ENOUGH OKAY

just they still could be better

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
AquaTheYoshi wrote:

OHHH I get it now. I thought you meant the fangame, but then I went to check and realized. STILL HIS IDEAS WERE FAIR ENOUGH OKAY

just they still could be better

I guess.

helo frend

i made a toontown server once

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

8 (edited by AquaTheYoshi 2017-10-16 10:18:53)

toonjoey wrote:

helo frend

i made a toontown server once

lol

x^D

9 (edited by darkspire17 2017-10-16 00:49:17)

ay yosh, welcome to the forum,
Im an indy Dev working on N64 homeberews and a PC remake of PROJECT CONDOR

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

henlo friend welcom to the forms