Topic: Number of acts per stage

I was wondering how many acts are we looking at for each stage. To my understanding some of our zones have more or less acts than others. If so how are we going to fix the problem with the finalized game?

PunBB bbcode test

Re: Number of acts per stage

meepmeep189 wrote:

I was wondering how many acts are we looking at for each stage. To my understanding some of our zones have more or less acts than others. If so how are we going to fix the problem with the finalized game?

Probably -and most likely- 3 on average. ( Including one being the boss act. )

.-.

Unless it is like sonic 2, where it was act one then act 2 with the boss  at the end

PunBB bbcode testhttp://i.gpxpl.us/FbCYd/s.png
http://vdexproject.net/p/27917/trainer.png http://vdexproject.net/p/27917/party.png

meepmeep189 wrote:

Taking note from Yasuhara Hirokazu's flowcharts, almost every zone would've had an Act 1 with two exits, which the first exit would lead to Act 2 and the other exit (which is slightly more hidden) would lead to Act 3. Act 2 would also have two exits. The normal exit leads to the boss level, while the other exit also leads to Act 3, like last time. Act 3 has only one exit, which leads to a secret boss level. The secret boss would let you go a few zones forward. But then again, that'll be too easy.

Death Egg Zone has only 1 act, with the only exit being the final boss.
But I don't like that idea for Death Egg.

So basically, there's an Act 1, an Act 2, a secret Act 3, a boss and another secret boss.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:
meepmeep189 wrote:

Taking note from Yasuhara Hirokazu's flowcharts, almost every zone would've had an Act 1 with two exits, which the first exit would lead to Act 2 and the other exit (which is slightly more hidden) would lead to Act 3. Act 2 would also have two exits. The normal exit leads to the boss level, while the other exit also leads to Act 3, like last time. Act 3 has only one exit, which leads to a secret boss level. The secret boss would let you go a few zones forward. But then again, that'll be too easy.

So basically, there's an Act 1, an Act 2, a secret Act 3, a boss and another secret boss.

That is pretty clever.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
meepmeep189 wrote:

That is pretty clever.

Yeah, but it would be sort of complicated kek.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y