Topic: Hello

Hi everyone, I registered to lurk around and see what happens here...   tongue

Jolly

Re: Hello

ASSIJDSNAISMDFIASMFIOAESJMFIADMGIEANGFNSDINGFISDNHFMINFMJIFJOLLYNSKAJSMAKNSKNASNKSNSKSNSKNDKDDKNYESFN ZKNCKZNKANDISANHELLO

Hi, I'm just the average joe who had too much time so he tried experimenting with the files.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Nice to meet you toonjoey  smile

Hey jolly nice to have you here big_smile and just a note to everyone dont pester jolly with OH MY GOODNESS WHERE WHERE YOU AND HURRY UP AND FINISH PORTING IT OVER. Im sure none of us would like that cool

Hey Jolly, glad you could make it (I'm sanic on youtube, the guy that told you about this place)! I'm glad to see someone like you on here, seeing as you've done so much for the community, I think everyone else could agree with me saying they really appreciate everything you've done big_smile

Thank you for the very kind words, everyone. I am just happy that what is a hobby for me could bring some contribution to a community of such passionate individuals  smile

Jollyroger wrote:

Thank you for the very kind words, everyone. I am just happy that what is a hobby for me could bring some contribution to a community of such passionate individuals  smile

Of course dude, I hope to see you around posting now and again. The site moves pretty slow but it's still nice to talk with people that have such an interest in X-treme.

Welcome Jolly, Seems you have a reputation here or something, Glad to have you anyways,
Enjoy the forums.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Av wrote:

Welcome Jolly, Seems you have a reputation here or something, Glad to have you anyways,
Enjoy the forums.

jolly was the one who found all the pov builds ect and is the one who has ported it to windows/saturn

Jollyroger wrote:

ASSDMSKMDSKMFDSIMFSKFMSDKFMDKNFHEREPLIED!!!!

Actually, I can send you the sorta-restored editor I made from the v53 files and just plain S-M-R-T.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
Jollyroger wrote:

Actually, I can send you the sorta-restored editor I made from the v53 files and just plain S-M-R-T.

Dude, I am just a regular guy...  smile

Send me the editor, I'll happily take a look when I have a minute.

Jolly

hey welcome!

I'm a lost media enthusiast, just call me Kallus.
Nice to meet ya!

Jollyroger wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
Jollyroger wrote:

Jolly

Actually, you really aren't by now because of your contributions to the possible 4 (counting Andrew) people.

Actually speaking, I'm just the guy who sits at a computer and likes to program anything and everything. Am I a good programmer? No. But can I sorta program? Definitely.

I also made some fangames, one was a beta revival, the other 3 are a small platformer, a Sonic X-treme Saturn port, and an AXSX port (when it comes out).

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Jollyroger wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
Jollyroger wrote:

Jolly

A regular guy? You're basically a living legend to this community (which is like 20 people lol), no mere mortal can compare.

toonjoey wrote:
Jollyroger wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

Jolly

Actually, you really aren't by now because of your contributions to the possible 4 (counting Andrew) people.

Actually speaking, I'm just the guy who sits at a computer and likes to program anything and everything. Am I a good programmer? No. But can I sorta program? Definitely.

I also made some fangames, one was a beta revival, the other 3 are a small platformer, a Sonic X-treme Saturn port, and an AXSX port (when it comes out).

Well, judging by what you just wrote (especially the Saturn work), you can't be too bad of a programmer...  smile
At any rate, let's say that I can sorta program too  smile

MetalSonicCD wrote:
Jollyroger wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

Jolly

A regular guy? You're basically a living legend to this community (which is like 20 people lol), no mere mortal can compare.

smile

Hello Jolly, I'm Blake. I'm just your usual cringe incarnate lost in the forest of unused content, as I think unused content is pretty interesting for some reason.

I should add that to my imaginary resume.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:

Hello Jolly, I'm Blake. I'm just your usual cringe incarnate lost in the forest of unused content, as I think unused content is pretty interesting for some reason.

I should add that to my imaginary resume.

Nice to meet you Blake!

Oh hey! Welcome to Forum Jolly!

P.S: Sorry, i'm too late tongue

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Flamey2010/Project%20AXSX%20Forum%20Signature_zpstrqs49ns.png?t=1486940946
http://i.imgur.com/7zkiG.gif

Heya jolly, nice to have you over here, that was unexpected, haha.

Welcome jolly, hope you have fun here on the forum

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

Thanks  smile

I'm surprised you joined this late, despite all of the work you did over the years. Anyways, welcome!

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Heya Jollyroger man! Welcome to the forums ! Wow! I didn't even notice you joined, Been so preoccupied with so many things that I haven't had the chance to sit down and check out my own project's forums! Anyways glad you decided to join up.

AXSX Lead