Topic: Anyone know these fonts ?

http://i.imgur.com/ZfbmBYR.png

AXSX Lead

2 (edited by videonerd91 2017-05-22 18:11:45)

Re: Anyone know these fonts ?

Andrew, go to whatfontis.com, edit the photo to the requirements, and then type in the URL. I think that will work. I couldn't edit the photo since Flash doesn't work on an iPad. Are you going to use it for more than a title screen or just testing?

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

I tried the whatfontisthis.com already, total fail on my end, also went threw all my Photoshop fonts 1 by 1 to see if there was a match in there, ( I may have missed it though)
I need the fonts so that I can make other settings like Multiplayer, and also an option to directly link to our website here. The menu is the STI main menu that Chris shared some years back. I have 2 ideas for this particular main menu. I was thinking that it could be used as a bonus main menu that'll be unlockable or used for classic mode for the STI levels that were ported. I'm leaning towards the second idea

AXSX Lead

That looks like Italic Cambria, I could be wrong though,

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

It could be an entirely original font, unfortunately. I could ask Senn if you need me to.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

I don't think Senn would remember , lol But its worth a try ehh ?

AXSX Lead

It's also hard to see what font it is because of the low quality pixels.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Andrew75 wrote:

I don't think Senn would remember , lol But its worth a try ehh ?

Worth more of a try than when I fixed the Sonic X-treme videos.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Where did you come across this image? Was it in some Xtreme screenshot I've never seen before?

It was from a demo of the 32X version I think.

MetalSonicCD wrote:

Where did you come across this image? Was it in some Xtreme screenshot I've never seen before?

It's the Sonic Xtreme Title screen that Chris Senn shared some years back.

http://i.imgur.com/JDhD6JF.gif

AXSX Lead

My question is can I get a higher res version of that gif. All the videos using it either are letterboxed or really blurry...

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

that's as high res as I have sadly

AXSX Lead

Andrew75 wrote:

that's as high res as I have sadly

CRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOUUUUUUUUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y