Topic: Unreal 4 AXSX coming along nicely !

I want to say that I don't have to re-create any more graphics or effects for the main level re-creations! I think I have everything done in that regard, sorry it took so long to get any updates out for all who are or were waiting for one. if anyone is left that is. sigh, when can AXSX be finished?!
Boss engine assets still not finished at this time but they will come later on at some point after main level engine and levels are done. Finishing Story is also on the to do list along with title screen and setting up actual levels layouts inside Unreal 4 along with interactive objects.
Also Xak of Sonic GDK is back in action and has been studying up on Unreal 4! And is just now starting to program for the project.

Again sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been busy, but I also have not had anything worth posting about in a long while unless you all wanted to see screens of crap going into the editor that were shown during UDK versions development. ( OMG the AXSX Cycle ?!) This is 3ed Game engine since starting !

Check out this post to see what's new!

http://www.sonic-xtreme.com/forums//vie … hp?id=1061

AXSX Lead

Re: Unreal 4 AXSX coming along nicely !

Thanks for the update. Kind of off topic, but it's still a shame we couldn't get a demo for this year's SAGE, but I realized that was because of the porting work you were doing.

Ffff....ffff....

UHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAINDANFCISNFCFSIFSDMFISDMFISOMOFSNFOSFNAXSXHYPEAMIDMASIDMASIDMCSINFSFCMSDIVCNLOOKATTHISNETSNFCSIFMCSIFMCSIFMISEFMEFMEOFMEJOFJTHATIJUSTFOUNDDGVGDSFDSFESDFSD

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

So its been about 6 months, how are things coming along, Andrew?

Coming along very nicely ! Check out some stuff I did here, its a kind of round up of progress.
http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php? … p;p=878769

AXSX Lead

How do people like you put so much effort into this stuff? It's incredible.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

How do people like you put so much effort into this stuff? It's incredible.

It has been MANY years in the making

Rome wasn't built in a day smile