Topic: good evening!

ya'll can call me tiara or joxter,
lost media is one of my interests, and this game is screaming it to me! i love looking at all the builds everyone has found so far, as well as the effort you're putting into remaking this game (im also apart of the lost media wiki!)
i've been following the sonic series ever since i was 7, im obsessed with it and all the hidden gems that i've come across over the past few years!
im 14 and i like drawing, flowers, creepy things, the neverhood franchise and listening to music!
i have ADHD and ADD as well,

hello!

Re: good evening!

TiaraBoobowski wrote:

lost media is one of my interests, and this game is screaming it to me! i love looking at all the builds everyone has found so far, as well as the effort you're putting into remaking this game (im also apart of the lost media wiki!)
i've been following the sonic series ever since i was 7, im obsessed with it and all the hidden gems that i've come across over the past few years!
im 14 and i like drawing, flowers, creepy things, the neverhood franchise and listening to music!

hello!

Welcome to the forums!

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Ayy, Welcome!  big_smile

Welcome to the forums of the Sonic yikes bad enlgish

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

TiaraBoobowski wrote:

hello!

Nice to meet ye!

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

TiaraBoobowski wrote:

hello!

w̶e̶l̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶i̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶r̶e̶w̶.̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶u̶r̶n̶.̶

Welcome to the forums.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Av wrote:
TiaraBoobowski wrote:

hello!

w̶e̶l̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶i̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶r̶e̶w̶.̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶u̶r̶n̶

Hilariously I may be raising money in my local neighborhood to buy a Saturn.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

8 (edited by SonicXtreme209 2016-12-02 20:11:48)

toonjoey wrote:
Av wrote:
TiaraBoobowski wrote:

hello!

w̶e̶l̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶i̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶r̶e̶w̶.̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶u̶r̶n̶

I don't want to half to buy you one, but I can find a really cheap one for ya.

Edit: cables console

9 (edited by Av 2016-12-10 12:03:48)

SonicXtreme209 wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
Av wrote:

If you Do end up getting a Sega Saturn look for a Ram Cartridge or Mod your Saturn to play Burnt Games. There are alot of Good Japanese ones but it will Require a Ram Cart to play them. And Mod it Regardless Incase you don't want to pay 300+ for Panzer Dragoon Saga and others.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Av wrote:
SonicXtreme209 wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

If you Do end up getting a Sega Saturn look for a Ram Cartridge or Mod your Saturn to play Burnt Games. There are alot of Good Japanese ones but it will Require a Ram Cart to play them. And Mod it Regardless Incase you don't want to pay 300+ for Panzer Dragoon Saga and others.

How do you mod it? I mean the Saturn might just be for 718 on Saturn but how do you mod it?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

There is two solutions.

You can Swap disc trick (Doesn't work other region games)

Or you can buy a chip for it. You would have to look into it since i modded my sega saturn without using anything except the what i already know about it..

I do recommend modding it though.

If you have a Gameshark or something for Sega Saturn you'd be able to play Other Region games like most other consoles..

12 (edited by Moop 2017-01-29 15:38:14)

http://ppcenter.webou.net/pskai/

No need for modchips or swap ticks any more with that--you can also flash an Action Replay 4-in-1 to have the Pseudo Saturn code, which incidentally would be the last swap trick you'd ever need to do. There's also an adapter in the works that'll let you run games off a hard drive plugged into the MPEG card port in the battery compartment (but that's still a ways off).

For now, the Pseudo Saturn cartridges are the best option for pretty much everything, though, as always, check the compatibility list first.