Re: Jade Gully

Yeah, me and him bumped heads a lot over his impatience. I told him to let Andrew take his time and do this right and he complained about how the project would never get finished. It's just downright selfish.

PunBB bbcode test

Thanks guys, When AXSX is back on track I'll let you know!

AXSX Lead

ok

54 (edited by GuywithPie3376 2014-01-27 18:19:03)

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

Huh, Alex kinda seemed pretty normal to me from what I saw, until this fiasco happened. Guess I hadn't been around long enough.

Alex got kicked out? What happened?

http://internetometer.com/image/44320.png

GuywithPie3376 wrote:
CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

Huh, Alex kinda seemed pretty normal to me from what I saw, until this fiasco happened. Guess I hadn't been around long enough.

Alex got kicked out? What happened?

He was being vulgarly insensitive. Calling me a liar after our son passed on, Comparing AXSX to some other project that was canceled due to ( what he says) someone else lying about a family member passing on. He went on and on about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSDSHVZm … ozZdLsvjWg

Stuff like this is why he was banned. It's nothing personal. He didn't show any restraint or respect in how he proceeded to tear at my feelings after such an event has happened in our lives.

Besides I've received a few e-mails from other forum members with complaints regarding Alix in the past. This was the last straw.

AXSX Lead

Andrew, don't listen to Alex and things like this video, ok man? Take your time to reflect on what to do, the REAL supporters of this project will wait, just like Sonic '06, look what time and fans have done to this game. So take your time and don't ever listen to them. Look at me, my girlfriend is more than 800 kilometres far from my city and she loves me more than every other thing, at my school there are LOTS of guys who claim that my relationship with her will end soon, and we're planning to do a trip in France. And she's a Sonic fan too. We do not care of what the other says. So you have to be like this. As i said in older posts, i'm so sorry for your loss, my girlfriend too. X-treme can wait, you know, the fans are waiting for lots of years, they can wait more, the family is more important than a game  smile

Hope you make your mind up and take the best decision you can have Andrew.
Sincerely,
Gabrimax.

P.S. "AXSX-Lead Artiest and Data Research." i think it's Artist, not ArtiEst xD I could be wrong, i'm not even from England, i'm Italian tongue

“Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto

Sonic Xtreme!

57 (edited by CrazedGunmang96 2014-01-28 19:17:15)

Well....I'll admit I do in reality have some doubts about the mentioned situation being the truth myself, but I won't attack you about it no.

I'm sorry, I'm just being honest about my thoughts, please do not see it as an attack. I fully support you if it's the truth, and my condolences still go out as well if so.

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

Well....I'll admit I do in reality have some doubts about the mentioned situation being the truth myself, but I won't attack you about it no.

I'm sorry, I'm just being honest about my thoughts, please do not see it as an attack. I fully support you if it's the truth, and my condolences still go out as well if so.

Man I really hate the internet sometimes. I shouldn't even need to prove anything here.
This is my wife's facebook page ...there are plenty of my wife's co-workers who've met Marcus in persion when he was alive, and given condolences for him after passing. She's removed all Marcus photos from her Facebook . but you can still catch the baby shower pics.
Link removed

This is my facebook page. I never really post on there.
Link removed

P.S. you guys can add me if you like, although I rarely post. I don't think it would be a good idea to add Kelly, since she does not really know any of you.

AXSX Lead

ok, really I'm sorry, I'm not holding anything against you personally.

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

ok, really I'm sorry, I'm not holding anything against you personally.

yes yes I know.
don't worry.
Also Alex had it coming though. always bringing negativity to the forums.  Even triggering complaints from other members.

AXSX Lead

Hmm.. double post,
Lets get back on topic guys  I shouldn't have said anything about my personal life in the first place. going to remove the Facebook links above, hope it was proof enough for you CrazedGunmang96.

AXSX Lead

62 (edited by CrazedGunmang96 2014-01-28 23:19:31)

I dunno, I never really looked at them, but I got an idea. You know what really yeah, let's let it go, I honestly don't have anything against you at all, was just being honest about my feelings, as were you in talking about your personal life perhaps.

Don't feel bad, you were looking for support in an emotionally damaging time, and perhaps weren't too sure of where else to turn, and I really AM supportive of you just a bit uncertain is all. People would have probably eventually asked what happened anyway if there were no updates from you for a very prolonged period of time, if you had kind of just mysteriously disappeared from the forums like that...

I'd say we are here for you, those who are truly your friends on these forums, and in real life.

sorry if I'm getting a bit too touchy feely here, lol. trying to help.

So we can get back on track:

Andrew75 wrote:

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/3153/capturetsm.jpg

Nope. Its another Level. I'm revamping The first Sonic X-treme level that I re-created (in 2006) right before AXSX was a game project. (basically i'm rebuilding it as a game ready level)

I think this could be Act 2, with the second Jade Gully Map as the 3rd act.

PunBB bbcode test

mmm, dunno maybe

meepmeep189 wrote:

So we can get back on track:

Andrew75 wrote:

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/3153/capturetsm.jpg

Nope. Its another Level. I'm revamping The first Sonic X-treme level that I re-created (in 2006) right before AXSX was a game project. (basically i'm rebuilding it as a game ready level)

I think this could be Act 2, with the second Jade Gully Map as the 3rd act.

I don't think this was even considered a real level in the original game. It looks more like a test area or something. The winter demo was based on this area,I couldn't really see the whole level in the videos. especially to the right. this is where I added the rather large block Christmas tree.

AXSX Lead

True, but that doesn't mean we can't add onto it either.

PunBB bbcode test

Hey just got back on the forums. Sorry for your loss Andrew.
I know most of us want to finally play sonic xtreme, but if you need time off go for it.

Besides we all have to remember that Andrew is doing this for free in his spare time, and we are in no way able to demand anything from him.

^This is my post, and this is my signature <--

Andrew75 wrote:

Thanks guys!. Me and Kelly appreciate your words of encouragement. we don't really want to think much about how we found him. but I can tell you that he died from SIDS. I really lost my head the past few days. My head is a bit more clear right now . we've had a lot of family over and spoke with a lot of local friends here. When it comes to (SIDS) there was no way to detect it ahead of time. Its just something that happens to some children under 1 years of age. We both understand that time heals this sort of thing. and we also both don't want to change our lives or goals, although we were both really beating ourselves up about what happened. ( still are to some degree) I kind of feel that I shouldn't have posted something personal and emotional on the forums here. I don't know what I was thinking. maybe I just needed to vent a bit more. anyways I'm going to dedicate the rest of the project to my Son Marcus, as I'd really wanted to show him this if he had the chance to grow up. it'll just be awhile before I can get myself to want to continue. again thx for your support threw-out the years and even now.

That's sad... I think I'm starting to cry...
I'm starting to cry...

I'm sorry for your loss. I really am. It's a hard time when you lose your son 1 year in age. He could've done something amazing, or could've been a great kid overall.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Thank man, that means a lot to us.

AXSX Lead

Andrew75 wrote:

Thank man, that means a lot to us.

No problem, man. Just because I'm 13 doesn't mean I don't have emotional understanding.

*cough cough Alex cough*

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y