Re: Orbs, Triangles, Diamonds [Boss Objects?]

techdiff wrote:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/850/planetproof.png

found planet/moon whatever in the background of the death egg tongue

These are not really in the background, they are scattered around the level at various places. In game they look more like orbs of energy or something.

AXSX Lead

I saw them too. Bear resemblance to something out of the Star Trek TNG Pilot.
http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/s1/1x01/farpoint1_078.jpg

Maybe Kurisu would know why they were placed in.

PunBB bbcode test

Try asking him over on his forums, I'm sure he would be happy to answer any questions we have.
I'd ask, but I don't want to bother him to much, since I've already asked a ton of questions.

AXSX Lead

Well, it seems like he's been absent recently.

PunBB bbcode test

if your scratching your head thinking jade gullys moon!? alot of people think the moon is in the background of metal sonics 1st stage but its actually a whole planet and you are the one thats on the moon mind blown right ?

I don't think a gully could make up a whole planet, so I'm pretty sure Jade Gully is in Mobius.

http://internetometer.com/image/44320.png

31 (edited by techdiff 2013-06-18 13:50:02)

actually each level is a different planet (jade gully act 1,2,boss 1 planet, red sands act 1,2,boss 1 planet) sonic travels to the planets threw teleportation he is trying to save his home planet from being taken by robotniks new deathegg roll

Why do you feel the need to just randomly make stuff up? Stop making fan fiction and passing it off as fact. Next thing you'll know we'll have another "NiGHTS Engine" myth.

This is part of the last Sonic Xtreme storyline.

SONIC XTREME - by Yasuhara Hirokazu and Richard Wheeler
Story

After Robotnik's defeat at the Floating Island, things returned to normal for Sonic and his friends. Robotnik however, had not been idle, and returned with an even grander scheme to conquer the world.

Robotnik has rebuilt his Death Egg fortress, larger than Sonic's entire world! So powerful is its gravity that it can rip planets from their orbits. Already several planets orbited the huge fortress, and Robotnik would not rest until Sonic's world was in his clutches as well!

Already the world is being drawn to the Death Egg. Sonic has to act quickly to stop Robotnik. Tails has managed to create a working teleport pod that can send Sonic to the Death Egg. There was no time to contact Knuckles, so Tails will stay behind and operate the teleport pod and Sonic will travel to the heart of the Death Egg and destroy it.

But as Sonic was teleporting, one of the small planets surrounding the Death Egg changed course and intercepted Sonic! Sonic found himself on a strange world, surrounded by Badnik robots! Already the inhabitants of this world had been captured and changed into his evil minions. Robotnik had prepared a cunning trap, and Sonic had walked right into it.

Everything had gone as Robotnik had planned. He knew that Sonic would try to get to his new Death Egg, and had changed the creatures called Mips into Badniks. Then by controlling the planet's orbit, he had led Sonic right into his trap!

"HA! HA! Now I've got you, you spiky blue freak! You won't stop me this time!"

Sonic must free the captive Mips, make his way to the new Death Egg, and destroy it quickly. If he fails, the world will belong to Robotnik forever!

PunBB bbcode test

http://info.sonicretro.org/images/3/33/SonicXtremeDeatEggConceptArt01.jpg

yikes facts

hey great news i have the 718 diamond  object  big_smile

ill post the download tommorow

thoes objects in the arena are very similar to the "cone" objects in the saturn sdk. its more likly it is infact thoes objects. im guessing the crystals would spike up when the boss is entering or attacking. then open for a chance for sonic to use them to launch him into the boss

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

meepmeep189 wrote:

the spikes I think are bombs, the Crystals I think are just that. The middle Crystal I would presume to be a chaos emerald. I think Andrew said he got inside information on these boss levels.

The middle crystal looks more like a Sol Emerald or a Time Stone than anything.
Then again, I may be wrong here. Please correct me.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

GuywithPie3376 wrote:

if your scratching your head thinking jade gullys moon!? alot of people think the moon is in the background of metal sonics 1st stage but its actually a whole planet and you are the one thats on the moon mind blown right ?

I don't think a gully could make up a whole planet, so I'm pretty sure Jade Gully is in Mobius.

Well actually, in the "Sonic PC" story (the story before the "Sonic X-Treme" one), it actually says "the Jade Gully jungle planet", so Jade Gully would've most likely been on another planet. And then again, in the story, Robotnik enslaved the rest of the Mobian solar system (leaving Mobius the only planet away from his grasp), so Techdiff could be kinda right here.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y