Topic: Crystal Frost zone

Its getting there! Added faked level shadows, badniks, and small level prop stuff.
http://I.imgur.com/TAkon3n.jpg

AXSX Lead

Re: Crystal Frost zone

That is amazing. Period. I didn't ever hoped i would one day play this.

“Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto

Sonic Xtreme!

wow!! amazing! does it mean that you will release it today or soon?

Sorry for my English! I'm from Czech
My Youtube page
My Tumblr page
Please use Quote. So i can better understand who is talking to me.

Wow!!! That looks amazing, Good job!

I am PoisonedElite I like Drawing, making the now unfortunately rare YouTube video, and playing games. 
Tumblr:StoryArkComics

This looks freakin awesome

6 (edited by Vortex 2014-06-28 04:20:20)

Wait, are you planning to realise a Crystal Frost Demo at SAGE Act 2?  big_smile

Vortex wrote:

Wait, are you planning to realise a Crystal Frost Demo at SAGE Act 2?  big_smile

Yes, I hope to release the stage called Crystal2.def at Sage 2014 Act 2 among other levels.
I can't promise a release though!

AXSX Lead

It's funny, because I realesed a Jade Gully demo at SAGE January, and you were about to realise a Jade Gully demo too. And at SAGE Act 2 im going to realise a Crystal Frost Demo, what a coincidence!  lol

Vortex wrote:

It's funny, because I realesed a Jade Gully demo at SAGE January, and you were about to realise a Jade Gully demo too. And at SAGE Act 2 im going to realise a Crystal Frost Demo, what a coincidence!  lol

There will also be a red sands level as well !

AXSX Lead

10 (edited by CrazedGunmang96 2014-07-08 17:40:57)

Oh cool, we'll finally get to play Red Sands, I've wanted to for a while now. What ARE all of the planned levels for the release? Are they meant to be all in one build like the SAGE youtube video? Or are they going to be released as individual builds of specifically those levels.

Andrew75 wrote:
Vortex wrote:

There will also be a red sands level as well !

Awesome!

Bruh, you makin' Chris Senn proud.

Are there any more acts of Crystal Frost or is there only one act from the real game?

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y