1 (edited by SonicXtreme209 2016-08-16 17:53:33)

Topic: PSA: Darkspire, stop going ballistic when somebody mentions Undertale

Ok darkspire, this is getting out of hand. It's time to stop, seriously, this is not OK.
I like the game, and you are treating it like it's cancer. Even if I do moderate /r/Undertale Cringe,
that does NOT mean I hate the game, I've seen the bad stuff in the fandom but it is not as bad
as you make it. You always derail a thread if anything undertale-related is even present in the
thread, calling them "underfag" and such, it's not very nice. See, here at AXSX Forums, nobody
has really ever been like this, and trust me, I've been a member for Three Years.

TL;DR

darkspire17 should stop derailing threads whenever undertale is present.

2 (edited by toonjoey 2016-08-16 18:56:46)

Re: PSA: Darkspire, stop going ballistic when somebody mentions Undertale

IK, he said Toby "steals" when I mentioned that I randomly found "DATING START" in Hydrocity when I played Sonic 3 on Xbox one time...yeesh.

Although about the whole "people here have never been like this"...*cough* AleX-treme *cough* (no offense to him though, but he just tried getting the game rushed after A FREAKING KID DIED)

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

remive this post mate, im saying i thought it is shit, you dont have ot make threads about it, your just triggered that someone thinks its shit

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

darkspire17 wrote:

remive this post mate, im saying i thought it is shit, you dont have ot make threads about it, your just triggered that someone thinks its shit

Hey hey! I'm not triggered, I respect anybody's opinion but you just treat it like trash.
You used to derail threads when undertale was involved, there's undeinable proof on
manymanymany threads.

But do you honestly have to go out of your way to call people who like it an underf**?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

i dont derail threads, and you did not have to create a smear thread about me, get over it mate, i thought it was a piece of utter shit, overhyped, bad story, short as fuck game, and overpriced at 15 australian dollars

darkspire17 wrote:

i dont derail threads, and you did not have to create a smear thread about me, get over it mate, i thought it was a piece of utter shit, overhyped, bad story, short as fuck game, and overpriced at 15 australian dollars

Ok  hmm  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

i thought it was just a short game, not much interesting in it, no new concepts ive not seen in othergames, and the price is just TOO high here in australia

darkspire17 wrote:

The story is a bit advanced--there are 2 sides to it.  wink

The shortness is, in my opinion, to give players more replayability in less time.

The concepts are actually at least slightly new. They're basically the same, but switched up enough to make it look new.

About the overpriceyness, I might have a friend who's willing to gift it to you. No promises at all, but we'll see.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
darkspire17 wrote:

The story is a bit advanced--there are 2 sides to it.  wink

The shortness is, in my opinion, to give players more replayability in less time.

The concepts are actually at least slightly new. They're basically the same, but switched up enough to make it look new.

About the overpriceyness, I might have a friend who's willing to gift it to you. No promises at all, but we'll see.

Why would i want a pice of shit game? i wasted 15 dollars on it and allready returned it,