Topic: STORY OF SONIC SATURN ADVENTURERS (my condor inspired fangame)

using one of the many sonic xtrmeme storys combined with sonic the fighters. ithe story idea i had is:
EGGMAN has launched the deathegg mark 4 after mark 3's destruction in s3. this deathegg is about 4 times the size of mark 3 (desinged like the deathegg from STF) its so massive that it hass pulled many plannets out of orbit. witch eggman uses to his advantage. sending metal sonic and his army down to the plannets. becoming terraformed and connected ot the deathegg mark 4 (again desinged after sonic the fighters) each "plannet" would have 5 acts. allso an overall timer to the zone. if you run out oftime. metal sonic starts to persue you. if encountered. you are brought into an arena fight 1 to 1 with metal.
If you can manage to clear all acts before the timer runs out. the plannet is disconnected from the DEM4 and is now free.
Sonic would continue to save the plannets in order to hault the deathegg's progress. and to finaly stop eggman.
(sorry for my grammar)

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

Re: STORY OF SONIC SATURN ADVENTURERS (my condor inspired fangame)

Hmm, interesting concept, the 1 on 1 arena fight with metal under those circumstances kind of reminds me of the Andy Asteroids stages in Earthworm Jim, where if you lose the race you had to duel Psy-Crow. In the case of a Sonic game though it may get a bit annoying after a while if it happened repeatedly like that.

it would not happen repeatably. only once a zone

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

Sorry I'm late, oh man this is cool! I like the idea of running out of time like in NEW WORLDS, but I suggest just having it like Knuckles Chaotix--when the timer runs out Metal Sonic will come and attack you (he's basically unkillable...but he leaves when you go farther in the level)

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here