Re: Development Resuming

It's only October, and 2014 is still 2.5 months away.
A lot can happen in 2.5 months.

I'm hoping you don't need pixel shader to run project axsx.  neutral

you do need pixel shader 3 to run it by normal means, however although it's a little laggy on a lower grade system I actually discovered a work around called SwiftShader 3.0, I can send you some stuff for it maybe.

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

you do need pixel shader 3 to run it by normal means, however although it's a little laggy on a lower grade system I actually discovered a work around called SwiftShader 3.0, I can send you some stuff for it maybe.

But when I use swiftshader it goes in slow motion I tried it on tf2 I tried it on the sims 3 and I tried it on sonic adventure 2 I just wish that my computer has a better graphics card. sad

well, there are settings in the cfg for swiftshader itself that you can adjust, ik I had that problem too but you can adjust the resolution in the UDK demo itself which DOES help, go to the console with the tilde key (the one that looks like ~) and type in the console for instance "setres 600x480" without the quotation marks. it doesn't have to be that just keep tweaking it until it runs decently at least, I have to keep it in a really small window personally but eh it's playable, you also may need to close and open the game a few times if the screen gets messed up which can happen while adjusting that.

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

well, there are settings in the cfg for swiftshader itself that you can adjust, ik I had that problem too but you can adjust the resolution in the UDK demo itself which DOES help, go to the console with the tilde key (the one that looks like ~) and type in the console for instance "setres 600x480" without the quotation marks. it doesn't have to be that just keep tweaking it until it runs decently at least, I have to keep it in a really small window personally but eh it's playable, you also may need to close and open the game a few times if the screen gets messed up which can happen while adjusting that.

I'm gonna try it on 2011 winter demo to test it. smile

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

It lagged I just don't know how to fix it I did everything you said but it did not worked all well looks like I'm gonna use the laptop.

133 (edited by CrazedGunmang96 2013-10-23 15:19:20)

well yeah it lags for me even in a smaller resolution too, at least for me yeah it's not GODLY FPS but it's pretty playable, think sort of like some of the original test videos like Crystal Frost for instance, that's sort of what the framerate I guess compares to, maybe a little choppier but yeah.

134 (edited by addisonadolf00 2016-03-18 02:55:43)

Nice To hear But it's Old post..... smile smile smile

IVR number

Youll need a faster PC haha

AXSX Lead

will it work on my win98 navida 1 ?

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

Lol