26 (edited by Moop 2016-02-28 01:33:55)

Re: NiGHTS into Dreams Assets

Unfortunately I can't in any reasonable amount of time (within this half of the year, at least). I never ended up ripping Christmas NiGHTS, and all the stuff to do that's a few hundred miles away... Not to mention I don't have anywhere near the time I used to have... hmm

I also don't know how to do model rips, so I could only get the raw files, and all I've got on me right now is most things I've already uploaded at some point.

hello im new here but ive been woundering about sonic xtreme scince i was 3 and you can see i have bad spelling but is there any chance i can help you guys i know darkspire 17 i just want to help is there any thing  i can do for you guys  smile

kirby64fan wrote:

hello im new here but ive been woundering about sonic xtreme scince i was 3 and you can see i have bad spelling but is there any chance i can help you guys i know darkspire 17 i just want to help is there any thing  i can do for you guys  smile

Welcome to the forums ! We don't really need much of anything, unless your a hacker who can extract assets from the 718 leak, I know there are more inside than what's shown in the demo.

AXSX Lead