Topic: Moop's textures and those apparent spinsplash sprites from v37

dose anyone still have thoes files backed up? and what about thoes "new" MARS and SPINSPLASH sprites that where uncovered in the v37 files
(if i remmeber correctly) i asked andrew over on ASSEMBLER about the files uncovered in the v37 build. he said there where new assets found for the spinsplash and from sonic mars. is there a way i can still get these and moops textures?

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

Re: Moop's textures and those apparent spinsplash sprites from v37

Sounds interesting, would like this too!

3 (edited by Moop 2016-02-28 01:32:36)

Which textures? The grass?
Anything I've uploaded ever I still have somewhere.

Edit: If it's the grass you're looking for, here ya go:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2uztx6

the grass was for andrew not for me but thanks. i may use it tongue. its nice to see yo back on here. just wondering, ya got any of thoes saturn sdk texturers from project condor?

Maybe? I'm not sure what you mean by "saturn sdk texturers from project condor."

or like anything from JAM

the texturers from the leaked SATURN SDK
http://sost.emulationzone.org/sonic_xtreme/models/landmass.jpg
like that

8 (edited by Moop 2016-02-28 01:56:44)

Anything specifically you're looking for? I'd rather not distribute whole gamerips.

You're not confusing SX718 with Saturn SDK, are you? The Saturn SDK I have has... Nothing like that.

EDIT: Nevermind. I actually have that exact thing you posted. It's all part of SaturnOrbit: http://www.rockin-b.de/windows-saturnorbit.html

There's even a sonic model in there.

9 (edited by darkspire17 2016-02-28 02:02:50)

oh ok. because my sdk files where incomplete. i was missing most texturers. ive got most of the rips from 718 (from andrew) all im looking for is the hud from JAM and small models like sonic and tails from the special stages in 3d.
and most of the backgrounds from 3d's special stages. im not requesting you. im just wondering if you have any of these and if you could possibly rip them
EDIT: thanks for staurnorbit. the assets are from PROJECT CONDOR (a boss engien conversion) the last attempt to release a sonic Saturn game

You may have better luck with the PC version of 3D Blast, if that's what you're looking for. All I've got is raw Saturn binary data for those things. neutral

I also wasn't able to figure out how to actually rip things in any decent way beyond what I've posted around here. I *might* be able to get the Jam HUD, but I don't know when I'd be able to do that.

sadly. the terrain texture was the only on in their. the rest of sonic's texturers are missing so as the terrain textures. cant find the rest sadly :c

I wonder where Rockin B got ahold of his Saturn sdk that was shared in Saturn orbit.... Anyone care to find out the story behind it? Also @ darkspire we already released all of the v37 files over on assembler and retro including all levels and assets, http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php? … 8&st=0 You better hop on over and grab them ! Also I don't really need any grass except for the grass from the nack stage , but yeah still waiting for someone to find and leak it.

AXSX Lead

13 (edited by darkspire17 2016-02-28 08:52:18)

i can recreate nack's texturers. its gona take a while but i can do it tongue
EDIT: are there anymore spinslash sprites in v37? (all directions)

yes there are ,,, check out this folder :
/2015_Oct_23 Release_003\Original Unmodified Level Files\Z17\sonic\sprites
than scroll down to the bottom of that folder and you'll see the spinslash sprites.

Take note that the "Original Unmodified Level Files folder" has more folders and files within vs the "Engine build 37 folder",
including levels and textures that are not in the engine build folder.

AXSX Lead