Topic: Leaving The Forums

I've ultimately decided to leave the forums I'm still going to be actively reading the progression of the game and how it is doing (I won't be posting anything though), but I feel none of my abilities are any important to anybody and none of my ideas are either... I wish you luck Andrew on completing this game. I thank everyone in the forums for your kindness , also I think the game is looking really good so far I hope you get it finished real soon. although the progression of this game is moving as slow as a slug... if not probably slower. I still have faith on this project and believe that it'll be finished.

Stay Awesome,
Olympian

2 (edited by CrazedGunmang96 2013-10-19 01:27:58)

Re: Leaving The Forums

nah no need to leave, don't beat yourself up which it sounds like you're doing.

We still love ya big_smile lol, really you can just stay to talk or whatever anyway, maybe even come up with a project of your own.

How can you say your ideas aren't appreciated when you've only made one (at least, that's what the "view all posts by ..." link shows in your profile)?

You don't need to leave, lol
Most of us are pretty passive here, although when Andrew needs something done we try to help as best we can. wink

But like CrazedGunmang96 wrote,

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

really you can just stay to talk or whatever anyway, maybe even come up with a project of your own.

I hope he hasn't left yet...

http://internetometer.com/image/44320.png