1 (edited by the0nlykyd 2011-09-15 21:07:11)

Topic: Clarification

Will we be learning the purpose behind the 2 Mystery boards any time soon? All I can gather is the fact that they most likely concern the main page where the question marks appear (the red leading here).

Are we to be given hints as to what the purpose may be? Will they be new content releases (pics from newer builds, character bios, etc) or entire different pages of the website that hold an entirely different purpose?

Re: Clarification

It is just a guessing game.  You will learn what they are for soon.  I just thought it would be fun to make a little mystery behind the two other boards rather then keep the forums down for another month while I develop those other to question marks.

I will say it has nothing to do with a newer build.  But I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys discuss about it and find out what it is.

Will there be any vague hints or anything to shift us in the right direction? Guessing's more fun when there's a starting point.

Xeniczone wrote:

I just thought it would be fun to make a little mystery behind the two other boards rather then keep the forums down for another month while I develop those other to question marks.

Boards. I'm interested.

I have an idea for hints on the yellow square.  I haven't thought of anything for the orange square yet.

Well it's probably better that way. If you gave hints for both we could potentially solve them too quickly. Use the time for us solving Yellow to figure out something to give us for Orange.

as long as you dont make it mandorory for us to guess it corectly for you to put it up wait i just gave you an idea now its ofiachall and evry one hates me for giving you that idea ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oops

Now there is an idea.  Everyone that guesses wrong will get band.  Blahahahahahah.

No, Actually majorasmaskfan guessed correctly.  It is a rebuild of the SXC.

Xeniczone wrote:

I don't understand.  Are you playing mind games with me because I'm playing mind games with you?

Xeniczone wrote:

I think majorasmaskfan is pretty close though.

Xeniczone wrote:

Actually majorasmaskfan guessed correctly.  It is a rebuild of the SXC.

I see what you did there.

lol.  Yeah...

The dates that I was posting were dates that the archive.org had cached the website.