Topic: The Legend of Zelda: A Ripple in Eras

This is a fan game that would take a more mature theme for The Legend of Zelda Series. The plot takes place in child timeline, a student of Ganondorf starts to take over Hyrule, you the player then must take control of Link and Zelda to travel between 3 Eras. The more mature theme mainly comes from the fact that American Civil War like weapons would be included as items, additionally, once you find a standard of an item, you can upgrade them and buy other weapons in that item type, take the bow for example, when you get Fairy Bow, you can upgrade it to include a scope, and buy other bows like the Zora Bow, a bow that can fire underwater and home in on a target underwater. Also, you have to switch between Link and Zelda's timeline in order to progress in the game. One last thing is that the map is huge, The map in Skyrim is 1/4 the size of the Hyrule map in this game.
This is just an idea I have for a game, and I hope you think this is a promising idea.

I am PoisonedElite I like Drawing, making the now unfortunately rare YouTube video, and playing games. 
Tumblr:StoryArkComics

Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Ripple in Eras

Repeat this is just an idea I have.

I am PoisonedElite I like Drawing, making the now unfortunately rare YouTube video, and playing games. 
Tumblr:StoryArkComics