Topic: [Sept. 21 2011] Whoops

So, I'm trying to update the websites and make the website for the Yellow Panel.  I made a few tests to make sure all my programming for the website was solid and functional.  After I got that working I started building the actual website, but before I did that I had to delete the test files. Well... I accidently deleted the entire website. big_smile  The website was down between 23:30 and 00:00 EST, but should be back up and working.

Just thought I would let you know if anybody tried to access the forums and got the 404.  Other than a few recent pictures, everything seems to be back up and working.

Re: [Sept. 21 2011] Whoops

Yeah the 404 was a little scary....

fail but this sucks im parioniod an back ecry thing up on 3 hard drives and multiple times on each

You back it up multiple times on each hard drive.  If the hard drive crashes you loose all the copies?

Yeah it wasn't too big a deal.  I just needed to re-upload the files, and re-calibrate the forums to work on the new server... again.

qhat i mean is im prone to acidentluy delete things basicly im prepared if all but ohne drive breaks and i acidently delate a vershion on that one though it i s highly unlikely that will ever hapen oh well parionia