Topic: fang the snipers move set

basicly what moves hed use and i know theres a similar topic to this but i just want to get t out of the way ok we know hed use thge guns
1 giant bullets shot from guns
2bombs as said in other topic
3 some sort of falling object maybie case d by fang shooting the roof or something
4 fang trieing to wack sonic with his tail
and 5 fang trying to cruch sonic wile bouncing on his tail
any sugestions arguement some of these may not be confirme but its safe to asume from what weve seen from fan up to the point of xtreme

2 (edited by metal_sonic 2012-08-01 15:18:29)

Re: fang the snipers move set

The attacks must change after giving him 5 or 4 hits

勇気だけは言めてやる、
かかって来い!
I Only respect your courage,
Bring It!

just use his move set from sonic the fighters!

majorasmaskfan wrote:

basicly what moves hed use and i know theres a similar topic to this but i just want to get t out of the way ok we know hed use thge guns
1 giant bullets shot from guns
2bombs as said in other topic
3 some sort of falling object maybie case d by fang shooting the roof or something
4 fang trieing to wack sonic with his tail
and 5 fang trying to cruch sonic wile bouncing on his tail
any sugestions arguement some of these may not be confirme but its safe to asume from what weve seen from fan up to the point of xtreme

Well majorasmaskfan, those are great ideas! There's actually a screenshot for fang shooting sonic around here somewhere...*?*(with some-sort of a bullet with is detectable by the sparkles) Aside from that, fang could use his giant feet to create a falling object or shoot off a mushroom head.

.-.