Topic: License Request Topic

Post here if you are interested in being emailed, with the email you registered with the forums, a license for the current demo.

Current demo is Sonic Xtreme Christmas Demo V0.1

This topic will be deleted once a new demo comes out.  Every new demo will require a new license so a new thread will be created for such.

2 (edited by Moop 2011-07-13 18:02:20)

Re: License Request Topic

Can we keep the old demo(s) when a new one comes out for the Christmassy-ness of it, in addition to grabbing new demos?

Hmm-mm.....
OK i will have one please

.-.

Can I have one please?

5 (edited by the0nlykyd 2011-07-21 03:14:18)

May I have a License?

Thank you and awesome. Though I'm sure (as it is already quite obvious) I haven't found anything that's not been pointed out for glitches etc, but you can definitely add me to the list of people who don't like the Game Over > Start Screen. Definitely some good progress so I commend the team on it. Also, I feel a bit slow for thinking of this just recently (but have yet to read it anywhere), does the "AX" in AXSX stand for Andrew/Xenic?

THEY'VE BEEN SENT OUT!!!

Moop wrote:

Can we keep the old demo(s) when a new one comes out for the Christmassy-ness of it, in addition to grabbing new demos?

Yeah, you can keep the old demos.  Newer demos with major updates may require a new license, while minor updates will probably keep the same license.

*Sonic xtreme forever!*

.-.

il take a license

May I have a license please? Thank you very much.

IMPORTANT!
PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE PICTURE'S INSTRUCTION BELOW.
PunBB bbcode test

may i have a license please?

Sonickku wrote:

*Sonic xtreme forever!*

Sorry about this, but I must request a new license for my new email.

.-.

I believe the latest demo was public and didn't  require a license.

I has, I just downloaded (And IT'S GREAT!), but I want to keep the old one for AXSX. (In case someone questions about the version history.)

.-.

Ah I see. Well I'm sure Andrew will likely keep some form of version history.

Also with the game moving to a completely different engine now it likely won't make much of a difference.

Regardless of the matter I understand why you want a liscense and if Andrew can't make a new one for you I could send you mine (since the game is now public)

Thanks, because i can't play the UDK demo at all because some of my systems can't run it, or crash when ran. (Although I Used A Friend's Laptop To Play It.)

.-.

My laptop isn't up to snuff so it lags horribly in the gdk demo.

17 (edited by Sonickku 2013-02-07 09:47:07)

Is it an Windows XP Home Edition?

Edit:Whoop! 200th Post!  big_smile

.-.

No I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop I bought back in 2009. I will probably upgrade next year.

Windows 7 should at least give a frame rate of 30fps, right? Or  does the frame rate appear to drop and speed up? (Framerate Spikes Up And Down At Certain Areas Or Altogether?)

.-.

It's older hardware on a laptop that wasn't made for gaming that's to blame, not the OS.

What type of hardware is it?

.-.