Topic: -shrug-

I had a weird dream that had me having access to a beta build of AXSX with Andrew physically giving me a USB drive that had the build in it.

Am I so desperate for a demo that it's leaking into my dreams as well?

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Re: -shrug-

BakaBlake wrote:

I had a weird dream that had me having access to a beta build of AXSX with Andrew physically giving me a USB drive that had the build in it.

I like how you described it as "leaked". It completely fits the situation.
Leaks.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan

AquaTheYoshi wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

I like how you described it as "leaked". It completely fits the situation.
Leaks.

Haha yes, it does.

Rome wasn't built in a day, the demo will come eventually.

All 6 of us who are active on the forum will soon be rewarded for our patience lol

MetalSonicCD wrote:

All 6 of us who are active on the forum will soon be rewarded for our patience lol

Fair enough. Also, it's kinda sad that there's now only 6 of us, tbh. Used to be a lot more active, but now it's only Toonjoey, Aqua, you, me, etc.

BakaBlake wrote:
MetalSonicCD wrote:

Fair enough. Also, it's kinda sad that there's now only 6 of us, tbh. Used to be a lot more active, but now it's only Toonjoey, Aqua, you, me, etc.

Time just passes by when you don’t think about something, so maybe that’s why so little people are active on the forums. It’s at least good that ASXS isn’t cancelled and is making progress. It just shows how some people are truly devoted for this game.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
MetalSonicCD wrote:

Time just passes by when you don’t think about something, so maybe that’s why so little people are active on the forums. It’s at least good that ASXS isn’t cancelled and is making progress. It just shows how some people are truly devoted for this game.

The forums will be revived again once the demo drops since I'm sure lots of gaming outlets will be posting articles like "LOST SONIC GAME RECREATED HERE'S 5 TIPS HOW TO PLAY" and that dumb shit.

Pls Andy don't forget about the little guys ;~;

MetalSonicCD wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

The forums will be revived again once the demo drops since I'm sure lots of gaming outlets will be posting articles like "LOST SONIC GAME RECREATED HERE'S 5 TIPS HOW TO PLAY" and that dumb shit.

Pls Andy don't forget about the little guys ;~;

Knowing that someone said "Sonic X-treme is being ported to PC by fans" and they meant the v37 stuff you're not too far off from what people will think.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

9 (edited by MetalSonicCD 2018-02-28 06:09:53)

toonjoey wrote:

Knowing that someone said "Sonic X-treme is being ported to PC by fans" and they meant the v37 stuff you're not too far off from what people will think.

On one hand I like the idea of people learning about (and definitely supporting) AXSX along with X-treme in general, on the other hand its concerning on what happens when the demo drops and the popularity spikes again.

But then comes new people who aren't aware of the situation. From my experience the more popular sonic projects get, the higher chance they have of dying. It puts a lot of stress and pressure on the creators that makes them want to quit. That's one reason I like our tiny little community, no one spams Andy asking for updates and there's (hopefully) no pressure we put on him.

I am full of excitement, yet also fear the day AXSX gets its first public demo.

MetalSonicCD wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

On one hand I like the idea of people learning about (and definitely supporting) AXSX along with X-treme in general, on the other hand its concerning on what happens when the demo drops and the popularity spikes again.

But then comes new people who aren't aware of the situation. From my experience the more popular sonic projects get, the higher chance they have of dying. It puts a lot of stress and pressure on the creators that makes them want to quit. That's one reason I like our tiny little community, no one spams Andy asking for updates and there's (hopefully) no pressure we put on him.

Well, in that case, let's hope it stays this way.

BakaBlake wrote:
MetalSonicCD wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

Well, in that case, let's hope it stays this way.

Yeah... Let's hope...