1 (edited by Antari 2017-12-04 13:14:07)

Topic: Hello!

Hi, I just registered. I've been keeping in touch with AXSX for a few years but I had no idea it had it's own webpage. I first found out about Sonic Xtreme around 2006 when I was reading an old gaming magazine my older brother had, I saw it and instantly wanted it. I looked for it online and was disappointing that it was cancelled, but since a lot of prototype builds have surfaced over the years, I've been pretty satisfied.

I'm also working on my own website, which documents obscure unreleased games.

Re: Hello!

Antari wrote:

Hi, I just registered. I've been keeping in touch with AXSX for a few years but I had no idea it had it's own webpage. I first found out about Sonic Xtreme around 2006 when I was reading an old gaming magazine my older brother had, I saw it and instantly wanted it. I looked for it online and was disappointing that it was cancelled, but since a lot of prototype builds have surfaced over the years, I've been pretty satisfied.

I'm also working on my own website, which documents obscure unreleased games.

Noice. Welcome to the server, mah dude.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

3 (edited by Antari 2017-12-04 19:45:23)

BakaBlake wrote:

Thanks. Also I'm not your dude.

Antari wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Thanks. Also I'm not your dude.

Uh...

Oh. Uh, OK.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Hi and welcome ! Just in time because December is going to see some updates on the project

AXSX Lead

Hello person!

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Welcome to the forums!

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Andrew75 wrote:

Hi and welcome ! Just in time because December is going to see some updates on the project

Stop teasing andy my heart can't take it

Andrew75 wrote:

o good