Topic: Is there some sort of definitive way to watch the Sonic OVA?

Probably not but if there is can someone tell me? (Like a sort of restoration project or something)

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Re: Is there some sort of definitive way to watch the Sonic OVA?

Maybe if someone recaptures the movie from the DVD, but that’s probably not going to improve anything. Also, I heard that these people from Russia were making an unofficial sequel. I’m not sure how that’s going though.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

toonjoey wrote:

Probably not but if there is can someone tell me? (Like a sort of restoration project or something)

someone uploaded the entire movie to youtube kek

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

the best source is the japanese VHS release, unless you want to watch that shitty ADV dub

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

darkspire17 wrote:

the best source is the japanese VHS release, unless you want to watch that shitty ADV dub

The ADV DVD has the option to watch subbed tho, in fact, it was the first Anime I ever watched subbed, haha.

6 (edited by toonjoey 2017-10-09 14:17:54)

woa darkspire and crazed are alive

Anyway I asked this cause I saw someone had restored the old Mario anime movie[sic] and thought of the Sonic OVA. Thanks.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:

woa darkspire and crazed are alive

Anyway I asked this cause I saw someone had restored the old Mario anime movie[sic] and thought of the Sonic OVA. Thanks.

That restoration was infact heped by me and a freind, and you no longer need ot watch it, since me and a freind managed to buy the ony known film print from an ex-film projectionist, we had it transfered and are putting together a fanmade bluray

its nice to see how our favorite games evolved from conception to reality

Wasn't the "old" one from 2017 though?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

darkspire17 wrote:

I don't get it, did you guys not like the dub? I mean it wasn't amazing but I feel it did a decent job.

MetalSonicCD wrote:
darkspire17 wrote:

I don't get it, did you guys not like the dub? I mean it wasn't amazing but I feel it did a decent job.

Is it the common dub with "S T R A N G E I S N ' T I T ? !"? If so I like that dub.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here