Topic: sup my dudes

loops here, decided to register here because you guys seem chill, this place seems p great tbh
also, is there ay place where i can download the latest version that has the fish eye lens in it? chris' site no longer has forums so i can't find the download, and the only version i found was the old 1st release that had no fish lens, so if you guys could pass a link it would be cool, because so far it looks pretty polished and similar to what sonic xtreme seemed to be.
so yeah, here's some facts about me i guess xd
i'm an animator, been animating for 4 years now
i'm an artist of some sort, both tradicional and digital
i'm a web and graphics designer
i'm from argentina xd
that's about all i had to say, hopefully i'll be active

Re: sup my dudes

Welcome to the forums!

About the fisheye version you talked about, that's v42 which unfortunately isn't in our hands. There is no "fisheye lens" game that's available for download, sadly. Jollyroger has a version of that with a level editor, but it isn't source code so he would have to

A. Decompile the .exe to get a source replica and fix it up and release it with OpenGL compatibility (I think he should do this)

B. Dig into his archives more to find source code (likely impossible)

The game isn't rendered on software, so without the source people who didn't have the exact specifications couldn't play it. In other words, if you had a PC that wasn't what Ofer Alon was running, you couldn't play it.

Even then I've heard that it's essentially a "v37 that has fisheye, v42 DEF stuff, and probably some other features" so it wouldn't really be worth your time.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

oh i meant the winter release one, but still thanks fam

loops wrote:

oh i meant the winter release one, but still thanks fam

"Winter release"? I think you're talking about AXSX, which is a remake of Sonic X-treme. In that case you're honestly going to have to ask Andrew75 for that, but be aware it's just 1 incomplete level that has no goal.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

yeah i meant axsx xd, still thanks

Welcome to the club dude, prepare for lots of conversations with BakaBlake, toonjoey, SonicXtreme209, and Andrew75.
Occasionally me.

We don't get too much done around here but it's fun I promise

"Annoyingly long signature so you can tell it's me--uhDURRR" - Every forum user

okay i'll trust ya fam, hopefully i'll bring some activity here big_smile

Welcome to the forums, my dude. And by that, I mean, welcome to lost media hell.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

CalebRazzleberry wrote:

Welcome to the club dude, prepare for lots of conversations with BakaBlake, toonjoey, SonicXtreme209, and Andrew75.
Occasionally me.

We don't get too much done around here but it's fun I promise

ayy that me

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Welcome here. I too am an artist, but I don't really draw that much. I hope you have fun!  big_smile

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!