Topic: Character sprite suggestion?

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this because I'm new here and uninformed)

I've been really getting a kick with old 32-bit 3D polygonal models...
Do you think it would be possible to give the player an option to use the polygonal character models from Sonic Jam/Sonic R in the game instead of the prerendered Sonic sprites?
Just curious.

"Annoyingly long signature so you can tell it's me--uhDURRR" - Every forum user

Re: Character sprite suggestion?

CalebRazzleberry wrote:

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this because I'm new here and uninformed)

Do you think it would be possible to give the player an option to use the polygonal character models from Sonic Jam/Sonic R in the game instead of the prerendered Sonic sprites?
Just curious.

Probably not, as this game is trying to replicate what Sonic X-Treme could've been if there wasn't any strict deadline.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:

Probably not, as this game is trying to replicate what Sonic X-Treme could've been if there wasn't any strict deadline.

I guess so, but it could be a fun little thing to throw in there for people who're interested in that kinda stuff.

Also--this is off topic, but do you know if there are any plans to have a slider in the menus for the fish-eye lense's potency? I haven't heard or seen anything official about that, just mentions.

"Annoyingly long signature so you can tell it's me--uhDURRR" - Every forum user

CalebRazzleberry wrote:

Just curious.

We shall see !

AXSX Lead

But I thought we were finishing Project Condor era X-treme, not pre-rendered era. If you ask me, Project Condor looks better.

Ms. Pluzsik wrote:

But I thought we were finishing Project Condor era X-treme, not pre-rendered era. If you ask me, Project Condor looks better.

If you have seen Andrew75's videos on AXSX, you would know that he's more so trying to replicate the v53 engine and finish it as if the presentation went successfully and Project Condor didn't happen.

So what my OC/FC is a Yoshi I was a Mario fan longer than I have been a Sonic fan