Topic: Hello, world! So glad this is a thing.

Been following this little project since late 2014, and I've gotta say, I'm super happy to have finally found a steady source of information and input from other people about this.
Ever since I saw a clip of Sonic Jam in the "History of Sonic" compilation on the Sonic Mega Collection as a kid, I've always dreamed for a full length, 3D, 32-bit styled Sonic game... but I've never had that itch scrateched...

...until now it seems!! Thanks for everything, Andrew. I couldn't thank you enough.
And I'm definitely willing to help you out in any possible way.

"Annoyingly long signature so you can tell it's me--uhDURRR" - Every forum user

Re: Hello, world! So glad this is a thing.

CalebRazzleberry wrote:

Been following this little project since late 2014, and I've gotta say, I'm super happy to have finally found a steady source of information and input from other people about this.
Ever since I saw a clip of Sonic Jam in the "History of Sonic" compilation on the Sonic Mega Collection as a kid, I've always dreamed for a full length, 3D, 32-bit styled Sonic game... but I've never had that itch scrateched...

...until now it seems!! Thanks for everything, Andrew. I couldn't thank you enough.
And I'm definitely willing to help you out in any possible way.

Welcome to the forums!

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks man! I know I just mentioned Andrew in my post, but don't think I've forgotten about you. tongue
Really grateful for everything you and toonjoey have done for these forums.

Wilkommen!

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

Wilkommen!

Danke vielmals!
Nothing gets me in the welcoming spirit quite like some good ol' fashioned German.

Welcome! I too wish I could help on the project, but I can't program and I don't know how to post pictures.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

ADDITUDE YEAH

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

8 (edited by CalebRazzleberry 2017-06-04 00:43:17)

toonjoey wrote:

ADDITUDE YEAH

AW YEAH, THIS COULD BE... fun.

EDIT: Also--don't think I haven't noticed that Vinesauce signature, toonjoey. You and I would get along just grand.

CalebRazzleberry wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks man! I know I just mentioned Andrew in my post, but don't think I've forgotten about you. tongue
Really grateful for everything you and toonjoey have done for these forums.

Ayyy, thanks dude!

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

CalebRazzleberry wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

ADDITUDE YEAH

AW YEAH, THIS COULD BE... fun.

EDIT: Also--don't think I haven't noticed that Vinesauce signature, toonjoey. You and I would get along just grand dad.

FTFY

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here