Topic: "The True Meaning of General Discussion"

Here you go, post whatever you want on here. From internet memes to weird Sonic fan art, we accept all forms of media. Just nothing too inappropriate, I want to be a nice little water boy.  neutral  smile  big_smile  lol  "excitement from fan community" blah blah blah. Also, taxes and fees included.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Re: "The True Meaning of General Discussion"

oh, ok.

https://discord.gg/8tpN4yH

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

http://autistictac.deviantart.com/art/oh-no-678106064

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

lol  big_smile  smile  neutral  "excitement from fan community"

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

5 (edited by videonerd91 2017-05-10 19:04:02)

Does anyone on the forums have a second account? I just started thinking about that.  big_smile

videonerd91 wrote:

Does anyone on the forums have a second account? I just started thinking about that.  big_smile

No, not really.

If you ever wanted to know, my original name for here was going to be either BCosby91, videonerd91, or WaspyWisp7. I chose the one that sounded the best and would have a good recognition and reputation. Hope this doesn't get taken off.  hmm

videonerd91 wrote:

If you ever wanted to know, my original name for here was going to be either BCosby91, videonerd91, or WaspyWisp7. I chose the one that sounded the best and would have a good recognition and reputation. Hope this doesn't get taken off.  hmm

OK.

No one ever wanted to know that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCRThYlQcM
HOLY CRAP LOOK

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

I saw that a video about that a while ago. Surprising how much the game changed within a year.

No, the original clean version is considered lost media. We would just need SFX and it would be finished.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

13 (edited by videonerd91 2017-05-27 07:33:51)

I knew that the clean version used to be lost media. And the sound is in the video, but it sounds very bad with the crowd noises. This is off topic, but I found this Super 32X video with the Sonic Mars music playing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cffv-9Fac-s

Uh, dude. That's from Sonic CD. Everyone knows that.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

I knew it too. I have the original Sonic CD (NA one sadly) and I listen to the music when I boot it up.

I just read an article about Switch production being increased where I found this, "According to people close to the company, the production increase reflects fears of “customer tantrums” as Nintendo prepares to release its flagship Mario Odyssey game in November."  hmm

videonerd91 wrote:

I just read an article about Switch production being increased where I found this, "According to people close to the company, the production increase reflects fears of “customer tantrums” as Nintendo prepares to release its flagship Mario Odyssey game in November."  hmm

Nintendo does that shit on purpose. Don't you find it strange how every single product they release there's never any stock through out the land? It's almost like they're intentionally not sending out a lot of these items, which in turn builds more demand because "WELL IF THE SWITCH IS SOLD OUT, IT HAS TO BE GOOD!"

It's great marketing but you would have to be a fool to believe Nintendo actually cares about their fanbase on a level that isn't a dollar sign.

After watching Jade Gully for the millionth time, I just realized that there was this orange ball walking around the beginning. I wonder what its use was for.

videonerd91 wrote:

After watching Jade Gully for the millionth time, I just realized that there was this orange ball walking around the beginning. I wonder what its use was for.

That was one of the Mips.

Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages, or MIPS

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

That was one of the Mips.

Senn had stated it was just a little object to give the level life.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

http://videonerd91.deviantart.com/art/A … a_recent=1
Can anybody send a clear photo of Sonic's pose? I really like it for some reason.

23 (edited by videonerd91 2017-06-28 22:05:03)

I feel like people don't talk about Sonic X-treme that much.  sad

I don't think I should be using DeviantArt as Twitter.

Does anyone know why the levels of Sonic X-theme always start with five minutes and ten rings? I get the five minutes, but not the rings.