26

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

videonerd91 wrote:

Looky what I got a few hours ago!
https://t00.deviantart.net/2yQup3QIFelT1D8XJOU78Uhsick=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre09/4d3d/th/pre/i/2017/227/c/b/i_wish_it_was_on_sega_cd_by_videonerd91-dbk7343.jpg

i need to get this game.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

27

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

BakaBlake wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

Looky what I got a few hours ago!
https://t00.deviantart.net/2yQup3QIFelT1D8XJOU78Uhsick=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre09/4d3d/th/pre/i/2017/227/c/b/i_wish_it_was_on_sega_cd_by_videonerd91-dbk7343.jpg

i need to get this game.

GET IT FOR SWITCH. You can play it anywhere, not at a cramped desk or something.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

28

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

Looky what I got a few hours ago!
https://t00.deviantart.net/2yQup3QIFelT1D8XJOU78Uhsick=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre09/4d3d/th/pre/i/2017/227/c/b/i_wish_it_was_on_sega_cd_by_videonerd91-dbk7343.jpg

i need to get this game.

GET IT FOR SWITCH. You can play it anywhere, not at a cramped desk or something.

i don't have a switch... sad

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

29

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

i need to get this game.

GET IT FOR SWITCH. You can play it anywhere, not at a cramped desk or something.

i don't have a switch... sad

Just get Sonic Mania on PS4 or the three different Xbox Ones. Also, I can be friends with other fellow gamers if you want to.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

30

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

videonerd91 wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

GET IT FOR SWITCH. You can play it anywhere, not at a cramped desk or something.

i don't have a switch... sad

Just get Sonic Mania on PS4 or the three different Xbox Ones. Also, I can be friends with other fellow gamers if you want to.

I'm either getting it on PS4 or Steam.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

31

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

The PS4 version is already out, so just get that, unless you want to wait another ten days for PC.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

32

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

videonerd91 wrote:

The PS4 version is already out, so just get that, unless you want to wait another ten days for PC.

hmm

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

33

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

videonerd91 wrote:

Looky what I got a few hours ago!
https://t00.deviantart.net/2yQup3QIFelT1D8XJOU78Uhsick=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre09/4d3d/th/pre/i/2017/227/c/b/i_wish_it_was_on_sega_cd_by_videonerd91-dbk7343.jpg

shweet