Topic: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

I had my Switch for a while, and I am so bored with it. I am waiting for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to come out since I never had the DLC, along with Sonic Mania Collector's Edition and Super Mario Odyssey. The Switch controllers scratch so easily, the battery is bad, I have no interesting games besides Zelda, and I NEED SONIC MANIA RIGHT NOW!!!!! Now share your experience, if you have one.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Re: (insert name here)'s Experience with the Nintendo Switch

It's eh.

Just eh.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

I guess it's not worth the hype. What a shame.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

BakaBlake wrote:

Definitely worth the hype, in fact way more than worth the hype.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Definitely worth the hype, in fact way more than worth the hype.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Switch is just a little boring. Well at least we have MK8D out which helps a little.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

Switch is just a little boring. Well at least we have MK8D out which helps a little.

I got a PS4 instead.

BakaBlake wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

I got a PS4 instead.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

I got a PS4 instead.

Just wait a little longer, AKA 2018, and the Switch will have a strong library of games. And also WHY WAS SONIC MANIA DELAYED?!?! I HEARD THEY WANTED TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT COME ON!!!!!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

Just wait a little longer, AKA 2018, and the Switch will have a strong library of games. And also WHY WAS SONIC MANIA DELAYED?!?! I HEARD THEY WANTED TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT COME ON!!!!!!!!

It's coming August 31st. I can show you the Amazon listing if you don't believe me.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Amazon doesn't usually get release dates right, like with Arms.

videonerd91 wrote:

Amazon doesn't usually get release dates right, like with Arms.

Remember when Mania was slated for release in Spring? They got it right at the middle in March.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

For some reason, I thought Sonic Mania would release in early March with the Switch. This better be worth it or else I'm reselling my collecter's edition for high prices!  hmm

15 (edited by videonerd91 2017-05-25 15:45:57)

I recently heard about this weird RPG called Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. What is it about anyways? I also heard of a gaming service called Sega Forever. It heard they will release games from Genesis, Game Gear, Master System and Saturn. I wish they had Dreamcast. Now I can play retro games on phone legally!

videonerd91 wrote:

I recently heard about this weird RPG called Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. What is it about anyways? I also heard of a gaming service called Sega Forever. It heard they will release games from Genesis, Game Gear, Master System and Saturn. I wish they had Dreamcast. Now I can play retro games on phone legally!

To describe Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, I'm just going to quote PhantomStrider, as much as I can remember anyway. Correct me if I quoted it wrong.
"Because mixing sewage with gold doesn't make more gold, it just creates more sewage."

I though about getting it for my RPG fix, but I can just continue my progress on Final Fantasy VII. I haven't played many RPGs recently.

18 (edited by videonerd91 2017-05-29 09:14:41)

toonjoey wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

It's coming August 31st. I can show you the Amazon listing if you don't believe me.

Well, that release date was very close to a Sonic Mania trailer on Steam which had August 15th. Let's hope it's the final release date. Also, it's the first time I quoted!  tongue

19 (edited by videonerd91 2017-06-06 16:59:34)

I was watching the Pokémon direct hoping for Pokémon Stars, and all they give is remakes. Nintendo is just going to remake every game from the Wii U. Isn't that a little annoying?

20 (edited by toonjoey 2017-06-06 23:57:36)

videonerd91 wrote:

I was watching the Pokémon direct hoping for Pokémon Stars, and all they give is remakes. Nintendo is just going to remake every game from the Wii U. Isn't that a little annoying?

No.

1. Pokemon Sun/Moon wasn't on Wii U.

2. No Wii U games were ported (except BotW which was moved to Switch in development and then went cross-platform)

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Is it just me or do my controllers constantly die? I keep the neon ones on the Switch while I leave the grey ones out. I do this because the Switch looks better like that.

Has anybody heard about the Sonic Mania leaks? I was mad when I first heard this since it would ruin the game for people including me. Good thing I didn't see anything. Also, please don't spoil the game here.  sad

videonerd91 wrote:

please don't spoil the game here.  sad

Sonic is blue.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

I'm dying waiting for my Collector's Edition to come. Also, Night Trap could come to the Nintendo Switch for some reason.

Looky what I got a few hours ago!
https://t00.deviantart.net/2yQup3QIFelT1D8XJOU78Uhsick=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre09/4d3d/th/pre/i/2017/227/c/b/i_wish_it_was_on_sega_cd_by_videonerd91-dbk7343.jpg