Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Can everybody agree I wasn't as much as a pest that SMBX is being when I first came on here?
I was ten after all..

SonicXtreme209 wrote:

Can everybody agree I wasn't as much as a pest that SMBX is being when I first came on here?
I was ten after all..

I don't know you whatsoever, and I agree.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

SonicXtreme209 wrote:

I was ten after all..

Definitely, and I haven't even been here long enough to find your 10-year-old self's antics.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

29 (edited by SMBX2011 2017-03-12 17:44:03)

Ten?? OMG LOL! SonicXtreme209 Are you a kid?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Flamey2010/Project%20AXSX%20Forum%20Signature_zpstrqs49ns.png?t=1486940946
http://i.imgur.com/7zkiG.gif

No, I'm 14. I think you're the kid here buddy  smile

He hated Sanic Evenchur? Don't remember ever seeing anything about that, for what reasons?

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

He hated Sanic Evenchur? Don't remember ever seeing anything about that, for what reasons?

I saw it somewhere, don't remember where though. It was definitely from Senn himself, though.

BakaBlake wrote:
CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

I saw it somewhere, don't remember where though. It was definitely from Senn himself, though.

It was on the older forums, but he didn't burn crap about Adventure. I don't think he'd ever do that--he loves the series so much, even making corny jokes related to Sonic.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

It was on the older forums, but he didn't burn crap about Adventure. I don't think he'd ever do that--he loves the series so much, even making corny jokes related to Sonic.

Yeah, he just said he didn't like Adventure all that much, with himself saying that it wasn't like the old games? I dunno. I liked Adventure myself, but I do understand why he hates the game. It is flawed in itself, hence why I chose this Knuckles picture for my avatar.

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Yeah, he just said he didn't like Adventure all that much, with himself saying that it wasn't like the old games? I dunno. I liked Adventure myself, but I do understand why he hates the game. It is flawed in itself, hence why I chose this Knuckles picture for my avatar.

He didn't like it because it took everything a 3D Sonic should've and would've been and threw it out to compete with Crash Bandicoot and Mario.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

He didn't like it because it took everything a 3D Sonic should've and would've been and threw it out to compete with Crash Bandicoot and Mario.

Ah, I see. I guess X-Treme was the 3D Sonic it should've been?

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Yep!

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

Yep!

Knew it.

Welp, I of course have many good memories associated with the original DC version especially and so, although flawed, remains a classic in my personal list. I've agreed for a while now though that Xtreme really would've been a better transitioning point between the 2D and 3D generations, as it had the perfect balance of elements of both.

40 (edited by toonjoey 2017-03-25 19:39:50)

Also guys, SMBX hasn't really researched oh-so-much into X-treme. This explains some..."confusing" theories.

Play SMBX off, keyboard cat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:

Also guys, SMBX hasn't really researched oh-so-much into X-treme. This explains some..."confusing" theories.

Yeah, but he's probably just a little kid who doesn't really know what he's in for.
But if he's either a teen or an adult... Whew. Oh boy. He's gonna have some problems.

42 (edited by toonjoey 2017-03-26 18:21:47)

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

Yeah, but he's probably just a little kid who doesn't really know what he's in for.
But if he's either a teen or an adult... Whew. Oh boy. He's gonna have some problems.

*insert Joel laugh here*

Yeah to add on to how he hasn't researched much, he said Adventure was X-treme.

"WOOOOW, they throwin it OVER his head!" - Frizzy

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Why everbody hates me!

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Flamey2010/Project%20AXSX%20Forum%20Signature_zpstrqs49ns.png?t=1486940946
http://i.imgur.com/7zkiG.gif

SMBX2011 wrote:

Why everbody hates me!

I'm going to say this lightly. You're annoying.

45 (edited by toonjoey 2017-04-22 21:06:02)

BakaBlake wrote:
SMBX2011 wrote:

Why everbody hates me!

https://i.redd.it/95spyzgs09py.png

Just putting some reasons down.

You know as much about X-treme or tech in general as much as I wanna play Bubsy 3D or any of Action 52s games.

MS paint. I use it, yeah, but for mockups. Not concept art.

Dead memes.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
SMBX2011 wrote:

Why everbody hates me!

https://i.redd.it/95spyzgs09py.png

Just putting some reasons down.

You know as much about X-treme or tech in general as much as I wanna play Bubsy 3D or any of Action 52s games.

MS paint. I use it, yeah, but for mockups. Not concept art.

Dead memes.

I can even do better in MS Paint.

Once, I got really bored and tried to recreate Crystal Frost into Minecraft, though it was a disaster. First, the blocks didn't have the exact textures. Second, I only used the small layout image from SXC to design the level. Third, I have no idea how to program anything. Fourth, the physics aren't the same as Sonic Xtreme.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

Once, I got really bored and tried to recreate Crystal Frost into Minecraft, though it was a disaster. First, the blocks didn't have the exact textures. Second, I only used the small layout image from SXC to design the level. Third, I have no idea how to program anything. Fourth, the physics aren't the same as Sonic Xtreme.

1) There's a Sonic X-Treme texture pack somewhere. I think it's called XtremeCraft.
2) Try using the VHS footage. That would create a better version, as you know what the whole map looks like.
3) Me neither. Try looking at tutorials.
4) Of course it isn't. It's fricking Minecraft. What did you expect?

Has anyone else wondered what Sonic Team's version of Sonic X-Treme would look like? Probably something like a Sonic and Knuckles RPG.  cool

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

Has anyone else wondered what Sonic Team's version of Sonic X-Treme would look like? Probably something like a Sonic and Knuckles RPG.  cool

Did they just walk up slowly and assume Sonic Team isn't STI?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here