26

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Can everybody agree I wasn't as much as a pest that SMBX is being when I first came on here?
I was ten after all..

27

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

SonicXtreme209 wrote:

Can everybody agree I wasn't as much as a pest that SMBX is being when I first came on here?
I was ten after all..

I don't know you whatsoever, and I agree.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

28

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

SonicXtreme209 wrote:

Can everybody agree I wasn't as much as a pest that SMBX is being when I first came on here?
I was ten after all..

Definitely, and I haven't even been here long enough to find your 10-year-old self's antics.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

29 (edited by SMBX2011 2017-03-12 17:44:03)

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Ten?? OMG LOL! SonicXtreme209 Are you a kid?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Flamey2010/Project%20AXSX%20Forum%20Signature_zpstrqs49ns.png?t=1486940946
http://i.imgur.com/7zkiG.gif

30

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

No, I'm 14. I think you're the kid here buddy  smile

31

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

He hated Sanic Evenchur? Don't remember ever seeing anything about that, for what reasons?

32

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

He hated Sanic Evenchur? Don't remember ever seeing anything about that, for what reasons?

I saw it somewhere, don't remember where though. It was definitely from Senn himself, though.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

33

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

BakaBlake wrote:
CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

He hated Sanic Evenchur? Don't remember ever seeing anything about that, for what reasons?

I saw it somewhere, don't remember where though. It was definitely from Senn himself, though.

It was on the older forums, but he didn't burn crap about Adventure. I don't think he'd ever do that--he loves the series so much, even making corny jokes related to Sonic.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

34

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

He hated Sanic Evenchur? Don't remember ever seeing anything about that, for what reasons?

I saw it somewhere, don't remember where though. It was definitely from Senn himself, though.

It was on the older forums, but he didn't burn crap about Adventure. I don't think he'd ever do that--he loves the series so much, even making corny jokes related to Sonic.

Yeah, he just said he didn't like Adventure all that much, with himself saying that it wasn't like the old games? I dunno. I liked Adventure myself, but I do understand why he hates the game. It is flawed in itself, hence why I chose this Knuckles picture for my avatar.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

35

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

I saw it somewhere, don't remember where though. It was definitely from Senn himself, though.

It was on the older forums, but he didn't burn crap about Adventure. I don't think he'd ever do that--he loves the series so much, even making corny jokes related to Sonic.

Yeah, he just said he didn't like Adventure all that much, with himself saying that it wasn't like the old games? I dunno. I liked Adventure myself, but I do understand why he hates the game. It is flawed in itself, hence why I chose this Knuckles picture for my avatar.

He didn't like it because it took everything a 3D Sonic should've and would've been and threw it out to compete with Crash Bandicoot and Mario.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

36

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

It was on the older forums, but he didn't burn crap about Adventure. I don't think he'd ever do that--he loves the series so much, even making corny jokes related to Sonic.

Yeah, he just said he didn't like Adventure all that much, with himself saying that it wasn't like the old games? I dunno. I liked Adventure myself, but I do understand why he hates the game. It is flawed in itself, hence why I chose this Knuckles picture for my avatar.

He didn't like it because it took everything a 3D Sonic should've and would've been and threw it out to compete with Crash Bandicoot and Mario.

Ah, I see. I guess X-Treme was the 3D Sonic it should've been?

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

37

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:

Yeah, he just said he didn't like Adventure all that much, with himself saying that it wasn't like the old games? I dunno. I liked Adventure myself, but I do understand why he hates the game. It is flawed in itself, hence why I chose this Knuckles picture for my avatar.

He didn't like it because it took everything a 3D Sonic should've and would've been and threw it out to compete with Crash Bandicoot and Mario.

Ah, I see. I guess X-Treme was the 3D Sonic it should've been?

Yep!

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

38

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

He didn't like it because it took everything a 3D Sonic should've and would've been and threw it out to compete with Crash Bandicoot and Mario.

Ah, I see. I guess X-Treme was the 3D Sonic it should've been?

Yep!

Knew it.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

39

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Welp, I of course have many good memories associated with the original DC version especially and so, although flawed, remains a classic in my personal list. I've agreed for a while now though that Xtreme really would've been a better transitioning point between the 2D and 3D generations, as it had the perfect balance of elements of both.

40 (edited by toonjoey 2017-03-25 19:39:50)

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Also guys, SMBX hasn't really researched oh-so-much into X-treme. This explains some..."confusing" theories.

Play SMBX off, keyboard cat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

41

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

toonjoey wrote:

Also guys, SMBX hasn't really researched oh-so-much into X-treme. This explains some..."confusing" theories.

Play SMBX off, keyboard cat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

Yeah, but he's probably just a little kid who doesn't really know what he's in for.
But if he's either a teen or an adult... Whew. Oh boy. He's gonna have some problems.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

42 (edited by toonjoey 2017-03-26 18:21:47)

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

BakaBlake wrote:
toonjoey wrote:

Also guys, SMBX hasn't really researched oh-so-much into X-treme. This explains some..."confusing" theories.

Play SMBX off, keyboard cat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

Yeah, but he's probably just a little kid who doesn't really know what he's in for.
But if he's either a teen or an adult... Whew. Oh boy. He's gonna have some problems.

*insert Joel laugh here*

Yeah to add on to how he hasn't researched much, he said Adventure was X-treme.

"WOOOOW, they throwin it OVER his head!" - Frizzy

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

43

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Why everbody hates me!

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Flamey2010/Project%20AXSX%20Forum%20Signature_zpstrqs49ns.png?t=1486940946
http://i.imgur.com/7zkiG.gif

44

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

SMBX2011 wrote:

Why everbody hates me!

I'm going to say this lightly. You're annoying.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

45 (edited by toonjoey 2017-04-22 21:06:02)

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

BakaBlake wrote:
SMBX2011 wrote:

Why everbody hates me!

I'm going to say this lightly. You're annoying.

https://i.redd.it/95spyzgs09py.png

Just putting some reasons down.

You know as much about X-treme or tech in general as much as I wanna play Bubsy 3D or any of Action 52s games.

MS paint. I use it, yeah, but for mockups. Not concept art.

Dead memes.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

46

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

toonjoey wrote:
BakaBlake wrote:
SMBX2011 wrote:

Why everbody hates me!

I'm going to say this lightly. You're annoying.

https://i.redd.it/95spyzgs09py.png

Just putting some reasons down.

You know as much about X-treme or tech in general as much as I wanna play Bubsy 3D or any of Action 52s games.

MS paint. I use it, yeah, but for mockups. Not concept art.

Dead memes.

I can even do better in MS Paint.

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

47

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Once, I got really bored and tried to recreate Crystal Frost into Minecraft, though it was a disaster. First, the blocks didn't have the exact textures. Second, I only used the small layout image from SXC to design the level. Third, I have no idea how to program anything. Fourth, the physics aren't the same as Sonic Xtreme.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

48

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

videonerd91 wrote:

Once, I got really bored and tried to recreate Crystal Frost into Minecraft, though it was a disaster. First, the blocks didn't have the exact textures. Second, I only used the small layout image from SXC to design the level. Third, I have no idea how to program anything. Fourth, the physics aren't the same as Sonic Xtreme.

1) There's a Sonic X-Treme texture pack somewhere. I think it's called XtremeCraft.
2) Try using the VHS footage. That would create a better version, as you know what the whole map looks like.
3) Me neither. Try looking at tutorials.
4) Of course it isn't. It's fricking Minecraft. What did you expect?

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

49

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

Has anyone else wondered what Sonic Team's version of Sonic X-Treme would look like? Probably something like a Sonic and Knuckles RPG.  cool

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

50

Re: Long lost levels rediscovered!

videonerd91 wrote:

Has anyone else wondered what Sonic Team's version of Sonic X-Treme would look like? Probably something like a Sonic and Knuckles RPG.  cool

Did they just walk up slowly and assume Sonic Team isn't STI?

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here