1 (edited by Av 2016-12-10 12:14:08)

Topic: Update on Sonic 3d Blast Remake

Well i haven't actually said pretty much anything as far as the creating of the Project is going :L Though i should update for those actually interested about it or remember my post about it god knows how long ago.

So Far all the Music is Done.

Levels However are not Done. I've been wanted to Expand the Game itself rather then just throw it as is like the Original so it will take Longer unfortunately

Sprites are Obviously the same as Sonic Xtreme

Controls Will probably still be the simple Sonic Xtreme Lay out.

Fan made Level ideas are Accepted.

Any help on the Project to would be Fantastic but Only after this one is complete :^)

Thats practically it as far as it Goes. Not sure when it will be released But i'm going to do a FULL Release instead of Builds (1.0 / 1.0.2 ECT ECT) And will work for different Versions of that game after this one and the 3D Blast Remake.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Re: Update on Sonic 3d Blast Remake

Edit: The first Version will be a US version. I'm not quite sure how to change the regions on the game itself but i'll figure that out.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

I'll make some levels when I'm ready to go back to X-treme. Right now too busy on everything.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Oh wait. You will make Sonic 3D Blast to become true 3D Platformer like Sonic Xtreme and Adventure?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Flamey2010/Project%20AXSX%20Forum%20Signature_zpstrqs49ns.png?t=1486940946
http://i.imgur.com/7zkiG.gif

SMBX2011 wrote:

Oh wait. You will make Sonic 3D Blast to become true 3D Platformer like Sonic Xtreme and Adventure?

That the intention m'lad