Topic: Ideas i've been thinking of.

Okay, i'll admit, i've been lazy as hell lately for the project, Just got a Girl Friend, Just got a new laptop. putting a new OS on it. Been making MIDI tracks for the Sonic 3d Blast Remake,

Though as all that was happening i started making a list of ideas on my computer for level designs. Maybe they don't have to be in the Original game, But a adaption or even a stand alone game would certainly be cool.

IDEAS,

Inverted Stages,
Upside down Stages,
Inverted Color Stages (Well, this could be a stand alone thing, Somewhat like its own Zone)
Planet stages (Mars, the Moon. Pluto. ECT, Even original ones)
Silent Hill Zone. (a quiet Zone, Sunset in the background. Music is nice in calming.)
Staff Zone: Practically a zone to show off who all did some work in the game, Special thanks, ECT.

Honestly i think i couldn't have typed it out more lazy in my life if i tried, They're the idea that came in mind. Wouldn't think of doing them in a normal release of the game, Just like a adaption or some crazy ass mod. ECT.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Re: Ideas i've been thinking of.

Inverted would probably be an affect from a boss or enemy (think fuzzys from Yoshis Island), upside down same thing, and even the colors.

Planet stages were in X-treme already, the zones are set on planets IIRC.

Silent Hill would be a small bonus area.

Staff, I think it would just be a playable credits.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:

Inverted would probably be an affect from a boss or enemy (think fuzzys from Yoshis Island), upside down same thing, and even the colors.

Planet stages were in X-treme already, the zones are set on planets IIRC.

Silent Hill would be a small bonus area.

Staff, I think it would just be a playable credits.

Kind of Ironic that they are set on planets. They never really specify in other games if they were separate planets or different parts of 1 planet,

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

4 (edited by Taco of Curiosity 2017-01-26 19:36:00)

I like your ideas, especially the Silent Hill and Staff Zones, I think it would be cool if they were in the game. The Staff Zone can be some sort of easter egg (level select code)

If there's going to be a sound test screen, here's what the code would be: 24 - 20 - 18 - 5 - 13 - 5

24 = X
20 = T
18 = R
5 = E
13 = M
5 = E

So the code is XTREME! (just brainstorming)

-Taco smile

Taco of Curiosity wrote:

I like your ideas, especially the Silent Hill and Staff Zones, I think it would be cool if they were in the game. The Staff Zone can be some sort of easter egg (level select code)

If there's going to be a sound test screen, here's what the code would be: 24 - 20 - 18 - 5 - 13 - 5

24 = X
20 = T
18 = R
5 = E
13 = M
5 = E

-Taco smile

[insert Seinfeld theme here]

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

Taco of Curiosity wrote:

24 = X
20 = T
18 = R
5 = E
13 = M
5 = E

-Taco smile

Or levels could be completely new, so we can do this:

Xenious(?) Mountains
Triumphant Desert
Rainy Ruins
Extravagant Galaxy
Mars Moon
Eery Fortress

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here