Re: Little boy, with BIG COLLECTION!!!!! "not a little boy"

videonerd91 wrote:

You know what would be good for the future? My weird boxed up Virtual Boy games. And also my 1977 Atari 2600. And also my boxed Mario 64. And also the five million DS games I somehow own. And also my brother's art. And also this Club Nintendo "Ball" Game and Watch from Japan. And also my somewhat broken Sega CD. And also lots of Spongebob merchandise. Lots and lots of it.  neutral

The only major thing I own is some concepts for a fangame and some color corrected X-treme videos.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

I also own a Grey Nintendo Switch. The worst thing is when you get the seperate neon controllers and realize it's not the same thing as the other Switch model. And also I own a decent amount of Lego's.

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Also, ALMOST 1,000 VIEWS?!?!?!?!?! I'm so popular I'm more recognizable than McDonald's. Not.even.close. sad

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

videonerd91 wrote:

I also own a Grey Nintendo Switch. The worst thing is when you get the seperate neon controllers and realize it's not the same thing as the other Switch model. And also I own a decent amount of Lego's.

It's the same from what I know.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

The Switch console has the left one blue and the right one red, while it's the complete opposite for the $80 Neon controllers. The $80 controllers are left red and right blue. Now you know, I guess.   cool
P.S. Look up the box art for both and you will tell the difference.

videonerd91 wrote:

The Switch console has the left one blue and the right one red, while it's the complete opposite for the $80 Neon controllers. The $80 controllers are left red and right blue. Now you know, I guess.   cool
P.S. Look up the box art for both and you will tell the difference.

Thats a color difference. They are the same model.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

Let's not talk about stupid controller colors.We never had this problem with the N64 consoles.

58 (edited by videonerd91 2017-05-25 09:43:13)

Can anyone explain why this topic was so popular? I just don't get it.  hmm

Well, this topic is as dry as Red Sands and Dusty Hill Zone.

videonerd91 wrote:

Well, this topic is as dry as Red Sands and Dusty Hill Zone.

hilarious j0ke

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

I found this weird Russian website while I was searching for Giza Speedway and it has pictures of a Christmas level and Metal Sonic being defeated. http://squarefaction.ru/game/sonic-x-tr … ega-saturn Also, the title card for Giza Speedway has no relation to Sonic at all.

videonerd91 wrote:

I found this weird Russian website while I was searching for Giza Speedway and it has pictures of a Christmas level and Metal Sonic being defeated. http://squarefaction.ru/game/sonic-x-tr … ega-saturn Also, the title card for Giza Speedway has no relation to Sonic at all.

"Mayk Vilyams"

Who knows? Maybe even images of unknown test levels will be deep into the internet.

They've been known about. It's not new, it's been around since Senntient.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

65 (edited by videonerd91 2017-06-02 17:25:43)

I sadly never been on Senntient, I found out about that website too late. I also know the SXC is around, but most of the images don't work.

What happened to everybody? No one has been active that much. I've been watching E3 for a short bit. Is everyone besides me watching it for 10 hours straight? "If I watched E3 for that long, I wouldn't even exist anymore."

videonerd91 wrote:

What happened to everybody? No one has been active that much. I've been watching E3 for a short bit. Is everyone besides me watching it for 10 hours straight? "If I watched E3 for that long, I wouldn't even exist anymore."

oh

videonerd91 wrote:

I know!! These forums have been kinda dead lately. The last week or so has had a drought of posts.

"Annoyingly long signature so you can tell it's me--uhDURRR" - Every forum user

CalebRazzleberry wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

I know!! These forums have been kinda dead lately. The last week or so has had a drought of posts.

rip
i've basically posted something 85% of the time whenever somebody else posts