Topic: Little boy, with BIG COLLECTION!!!!! "not a little boy"

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm a "little boy" who owns about 22 game consoles. Surprisingly I don't own a Sega Saturn even though I'm into this stuff a lot. I own 2 NES Classic Editions, which go for cough cough $88,000 on eBay. Well that's enough for today, so Good Night Jade Gully!!!!!

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Re: Little boy, with BIG COLLECTION!!!!! "not a little boy"

videonerd91 wrote:

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm a "little boy" who owns about 22 game consoles. Surprisingly I don't own a Sega Saturn even though I'm into this stuff a lot. I own 2 NES Classic Editions, which go for cough cough $88,000 on eBay. Well that's enough for today, so Good Night Jade Gully!!!!!

Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

videonerd91 wrote:

I own 2 NES Classic Editions, which go for cough cough $88,000 on eBay

They shouldn't cost 88,000, you probably were scammed.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

videonerd91 wrote:

Only 22 consoles? thats cute, i have 48, Not including the doubles, And then there is the Laptops, Desktops, Atari Computers, and Cell Phones, So. erm.

By the way, Owning 2 classic NES's isn't anything to write home about, They're not rare, They'll be getting restocked soon.

Also, If you pay 88,000 on eBay you deserve to lose that much money out of stupidity.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

Av wrote:
videonerd91 wrote:

Only 22 consoles? thats cute, i have 48, Not including the doubles, And then there is the Laptops, Desktops, Atari Computers, and Cell Phones, So. erm.

By the way, Owning 2 classic NES's isn't anything to write home about, They're not rare, They'll be getting restocked soon.

Also, If you pay 88,000 on eBay you deserve to lose that much money out of stupidity.

I noted the 88,000 thing but thanks. lol

I have a good batch, I think it's not big though, I don't have time to check since I'm looking for some old art I made.

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

48 CONSOLES!?!?!? I don't collect games very often so that's why. Do you have a working Virtual Boy? big_smile

Hey you, you still don't have a Sega CD? Wha? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one? Huh. You have seen the games, right? Uhhh. Wrong answer man, show em'. SEGA CD MONTAGEEEEEE!!!!!! WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL Wanna see more? Meow! SEGA!!!!

Av, just so you know I got my NES Classic Editions at GameStop. I waited on the line for 2 hours playing my PSP. They said one per customer, but I found a way..........  I'll save that for another story

Has anyone seen Sonic Utopia? Sega should start listening to the fan base now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5paaz16Nw20

P.S: I remember hearing the Sonic CD Stage Clear music in Splatoon. Is it just me, or did it really happen?

What's the difference between a member and a probation? I just joined, and no I'm not AleX-Xtreme. Why did he get banned?  yikes

In a way, SEGA kind of did, since Sonic Mania exists, which is pretty much an officially licensed fangame.

Sonic Mania is looking crazy! At least they're making a new 2D Sonic, but then there's Projecy Sonic 2017.
Here's a link to the Sonic Utopia download also: https://www.dropbox.com/s/60gywzsdvsr6t … 1.rar?dl=0

Should keep my mouth shut

videonerd91 wrote:

48 CONSOLES!?!?!? I don't collect games very often so that's why. Do you have a working Virtual Boy? big_smile

Yes i do have a working Virtual Boy, It's a neat little console.

Fuck it's been along time since posted something, uh, huh, I really need to help out lmao, I've been too busy making my own Saturn game i haven't really done shit >w>

13 (edited by toonjoey 2016-11-29 20:19:07)

I got 10 consoles I know of, counting the broken ones.

Here's a list of 'em

Wii
Wii U
PC
Xbox 360 (2)
Playstation
Playstation 2 (Doesn't work, missing some cables)
PSP (Doesn't work--ran out of batteries and no charger, and the screen cracked(?))
N64 (Including a possible Mario 64 latelatelatelatelateletalatelatelatelatelate proto)
GBA (Requires a ton of cartridge blows as I call 'em and missing a game)
GBC
Knockoff SEGA Genesis Plug-n-Play that makes my exactability go off the charts
Atari Plug-n-Play
SNES (No games ;-;)

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:

SNES (No games ;-;)

Mod the SNES to play Super Famicom Games. It's easy as hell. Plus most Super Famicom Games are English Friendly.

Really? About the English part I mean, I would've assumed the opposite.

i just won a sega cd model 1 off of eBay yesterday so lets wait and see if the 21 cartridges and 3 cd games are worth it.

CrazedGunmang96 wrote:

Really? About the English part I mean, I would've assumed the opposite.

Quite the Opposite actually. Mind you it does matter on what you want to play. You ain't getting a English Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy game.

But for stuff like Mega Man / Mario / Ganbare Goemon (Well. Actually thats japanese still But it isn't hard to figure out :L)
Super Metroid / Super Mario Kart / Star Fox / ECT ECT it isn't hard at all to play..

videonerd91 wrote:

i just won a sega cd model 1 off of eBay yesterday so lets wait and see if the 21 cartridges and 3 cd games are worth it.

Nice, Though I've never owned a Sega CD They're actually quite Common here. As for the CD Games just burn em up. Isn't collecting But at least you can use them as place holders or To get some use out of it haha.

Well the plugs were wrong, the genesis doesn't play cartridges, and I can't use my other genesis, so that's a lot of problems. sad

I should of just saved the money for a nintendo switch  sad

Hi and welcome ! I have a lot of game systems here ! but I lost count cause they are boxed up n stuff eheheh.

AXSX Lead

I keep all of my home consoles in a closet and my portable things in a bin.

Andrew75 wrote:

Hi and welcome ! I have a lot of game systems here ! but I lost count cause they are boxed up n stuff eheheh.

Are you...my twin?!

toG E T H E R
insert lyrics here

toonjoey wrote:
Andrew75 wrote:

Are you...my twin?!

eeloominartee kunfermd

G O T T A   R U N   Q U I C K L Y

What good games are there on Sega CD, because all i have is Sonic CD, NHL 94, Sewer Shark and Sherlock Holmes.  Does anybody have ideas?         
P.S. Who owns a Sega CD?