Topic: [Dec 30 2010]ProjectAXSX Demo License Problem

If you are one of few the Elite-Members that received a license yesterday, you probably notice that the game would "crash" when you tried to start it.  The game was not crashing it was actually failing to see a correct license and closing down.  It turns out the serial key generation code I made was incorrectly making serial codes that where not compatible with the engine.

If you did receive a fault license, please proceed to delete it, and download a new one that has been sent to you.  If you have not received a license code one should be sent to you now.

Sorry for the faulty launch and for the, now 5 days, late game.

Re: [Dec 30 2010]ProjectAXSX Demo License Problem

pretty neat how you made it where we need rankings to get more priveliges

It's really not determined if the ranking system is going to hold up. It's main purpose was for the closed demo that they released at the end of 2010. Now the 2011 demo is out and public so anyone can download and play it. Welcome to the forums.

4 (edited by classic2 2012-07-18 05:42:42)

^
..I wonder.. what has that to do with this announcement? Or is it a spam?

I do believe that ira3montoya needs to shut up.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/SonicJazzColor_zps4ecc7d8a.png

OmochaoAbuser, I don't like direct conflict over a forum, but you're just as much a spammer as the ones you constantly respond to. If you can't contribute to a conversation apart from bringing extra notice to spam then please just don't post at all.