Re: Sonic Xtreme Christmas Demo (Version 0.1)

Alright, yeah some of the reasons I had kind of figured I guess, the tweakable features one thing. I didn't exactly mean that, I guess like one idea I had is like a seperate UDK exe in a release that is the game with some kind of software rendering already included, or it launches the main one with software rendering.

the0nlykyd wrote:
Andrew75 wrote:

you're just going to need find a computer that supports udk's minimum requirements.

That's extremely disappointing to read. I'll probably just have to watch YT videos and such of the game if that's the case. I'm simply not financially capable of buying a new computer at the moment.

Well, like Andrew said, you can actually adjust the resolution in the UDK itself. Press the tilde key (~) and it brings up the dev console, then type "setres" without the quotation marks and with a space like whatever res you want.

You MAY need to reset the game for the change to properly take place but.

Hold off on buying a new computer yet.  I'll make an announcement tomorrow about what is going on.

For now, I can put it this way.  I'm back beaches.

Xeniczone wrote:

Hold off on buying a new computer yet.  I'll make an announcement tomorrow about what is going on.

For now, I can put it this way. I'm back beaches.

HOOO YEAH! big_smile
Welcome back (officially)! We missed ya. wink

155 (edited by Vortex 2013-09-18 12:55:10)

So XenicZone, are you going to help out with AxsX?

Vortex wrote:

So XenicZone, are you going to help out with AxsX?

Not the udk Build... but you'll see

AXSX Lead

and what would you mean by that